Default Nite Site Wolf or Eagle

Hi, has someone bought or used the new Nitesite Wolf or Eagle scope and what is the feedback on using it?

I am considering buying one of them, but am not sure if they work well.

Thanks, Alwyn

User

Default Re: Nite Site Wolf or Eagle

aodendaal...i used the nite site wolf for about a year for bushpig at night over bait. pro"s...can see clearly enough in total darkness to take shots up to 100m on pigs. it can be used on any scoped rifle and we had no issues on rifles from 6.5x55 up to 458. cons....set up from one rifle to another can be tricky with getting the crosshair focussed [if you are only going to use it on one rifle then ok] , shooting from a fixed possition is fine , if you are going to move around then it is very cumbersome , the glow on your face from the screen is excessive even with a filter , we had to shoot with a black balaclava on and a black towel over screen,again limiting movement. the high possition of the screen means your cheek is completely off the stock again meaning you need to set up from a fixed possition , mine saw a lot of use but parts do look a bit fragile , lastly it is not waterproof which was a problem to me. it depends on what your intended usage is and whether or not you can work around these limitations. i have gone back to a dedicated night scope