Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    User

Default Futurama and Technopro

From what I can see both Futurama and Technopro seem to be reputable companies, but after the GICS debacle one wants to be careful. Those with experience of either of these companies care to share their experience? I want to buy a riflescope and red dot scope, these companies seem to be the best priced.

User

Default Re: Futurama and Technopro

Bought a Tumbler from Technopro a few months ago, No hassles.

User

Bought a scope from Futurama two weeks ago with no problems.

User

I bought a scope from Technopro today, and have used them before as well. I understand your concern and the thought crossed my mind, thinking og GICS. Remember iWarehouse as well? They owed peiple big bucks for scopes.

Walk in shops stay king, but often prices and availability is better with dome of the online dealers.

User

I like Technopro, I am kinda surprised someone hasn't done a 'good service' thread about them lately.

User

Technopro service is really good. Purchased 18 items on one invoice recently, with one being the incorrect item supplied. They had the item picked up at their cost and the new item in the post a week later.

Also had them specifically order certian lyman items for me as well. Was pleasantly surprised at the service.

I've also used Technopro fairly recently and they've been very good with quick delivery!

Banned

Ordered and paid for a scope on Tuesday and it was delivered this afternoon. Well done Futurama - many thanks to very friendly help from Ashley.

User

After positive reports about both companies, I placed orders with both on Monday. The Hawk reflex red dot sight was delivered by courier on Wednesday (from Cape Town to Pretoria), thank you to Wayne from Futurama. I am collecting the Nikon 1-4x20 riflescope from Technopro in Cresta tomorrow. Service from both companies have been excellent and I can recommend them.

User

I have also received first class service from Wayne at Futurama and will happily do business with them again.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast