User

Default Guy stabs wounded African buffalo with a knife!!!

The video is on Cold Steel's website.
    Found it while looking for a knive.

The buffalo hunt gone wrong is in the second half of the clip.

http://tv.coldsteel.com/Box/Default.aspx?VidID=38SSM

If it does not work I would immagine that searching for "OSS Double Edge fixed balde knife" on youtube will also work.

glad that wasn't me under that buff!!
    "Guns are just tools, the way they're used reflects the society they're apart of, if you don't like guns, blame it on society" ~Chris Kyle

'Just shoot (or stab in this case) in here amongst us...ONE of us has to get some relief!'
    Run Fast, Bite Hard!

Hmmm, I smell a little spin here, look closely at the video and you will see that the knife doesent go all the way in. While very courageous, this buff most likely died from the wound from the 375. three stab wound of that size, even if they had gone in up to the hilt would take some time before the buff died from loss of blood. remember that the other lung would have been fine (assuming the bullet didnt go through it) and so 1 lung collapsing or filling with blood would not have done the job quickly enough. At best the buff was distracted a bit which allowed enough time for his blood pressure to drop so that he collapsed.

To illustrate the point, a friend of mine had to follow up on a sick buffalo cow. His colleuge hit it frontal neck shot with 416 rigby (400gr soft IIR), It was charging at him at the time. The bullet hit the jugular, passed into the chest, perforating a lung before exiting back of the ribs. My friend , standing off to one side hit it on the shoulder joint with a286gr monolithic solid from .375. this broke the shoulder joint, went right through the heart and exited the the other shoulder via the scapula. Although the leg broke and the buff went down in front, it got up and completed its charge goring the first guy. This buff continued to thrash her victim around making a kill shot difficult, but eventually a shot broke the neck ending the fight. The dude who was gored was made of tough stuff and got away with a few extra holes in his buttocks. Point is, this buff had plenty reasons to be dead, but wasnt yet. Either of the first 2 were fatal, but blood loss hadnt taken its toll yet.

User

Seems posed and rigged.
    Cant see if the buff is even real when he is stabbing.

User

Seems posed and rigged.
    Cant see if the buff is even real when he is stabbing.