Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    User

Default Re: Being part of a Squad... a newbie primer

Moving on from dates, I personally think chairs should be outlawed at shoots unless you have a valid medical reason. From my experience the guy with the chair is normally in it while others are patching.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

"The sun was yellow, none of these oranges and purples. And there was a cow in that field. Must have been there for, oh, forty five minutes maybe an hour"

Reaper Man ~ TP (PBUH)
    Israeli Carry is for dead people

User

Quote Originally Posted by atunguyd View Post
    Moving on from dates, I personally think chairs should be outlawed at shoots unless you have a valid medical reason. From my experience the guy with the chair is normally in it while others are patching.

I think most of the guys I normally shoot with has a chair and this isn't a problem. You obviously have shitty squad mates. And if you feel this strongly about it, tell them to get their lazy asses up and do something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

I bring my chair along, It is only used when the shooter is up. I sit for a min and then do what i need to do. Some people are just lazy, and done want to assist in the running of the day!

User

Quote Originally Posted by atunguyd View Post

If you outlaw chairs only outlaws will have chairs!

Those that need to sit a bit because of reasons may do so, but if you stay seated after the "lets score and patch." command it is the SO's duty to address the issue.

Sent from my SM-T535 using Tapatalk

User

I have a chair I take with to shoots. It is a small fishing chair with integrated cooler, so it keeps my water cold. I basically sit die a minute or two at a time while the shooter is busy on the line. When the holster commands is given, I am our there patching/resetting targets or picking up brass.
    As long as everyone who had chairs do the same, I don't mind them. Africa champs day 2 would have been terrible if I had to stand while waiting for 2-3 squads to finish up in the second to last range.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3