Default F.O.K.U.S SABC 2

Anyone see the F.O.K.U.S show with Lynette Francis tonight?

Guests were Nates Kelder from Agriforum and brigadier bothma.

Kelder was out of his depth unfortunately as bothma is certainly an old hand at these type of interviews and certainly managed to dominate the interview.

Lynette Francis did field him some difficult questions regarding the amnesty.

Bothma claimed only 10% of stolen firearms come from the state , after a question in that regard.

Anyone have more honest stats?
    "Guns are just tools, the way they're used reflects the society they're apart of, if you don't like guns, blame it on society" ~Chris Kyle

User

Quote Originally Posted by FrankH View Post

Bothma claimed only 10% of stolen firearms come from the state , after a question in that regard.
    I would like to know where Bothma get's his stats. I feel confident that it is alot more than 10% - in which case he is either incompetent or willfully misleading the public.

If stolen firearms means "weapons handed in to the police during the amnesty periods" I could comfortably agree with him.

User

I thought that Ms Francis handeled the "director" rather well. It was good to see a presenter who sounded more pro-gun than the average.