Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    User

Default Re: Brownells, USPS, SA Post Office

The whole process is not worth it in my opinion. GICS in CT used to offer Brownells orders. Is there any other business that will do this since the demise of GICS?

Hi Guys.
    It's the same old story !
    Parcels are tracked all the way to SA and then they just get lost in the JIMC.
    I've got a parcel from Singapore with tracking number RB320509**SG which I know has arrived in SA.
    SAPO cannot give me a SA tracking number and I just hope that it will, as have other parcels, suddenly just appear at my local post office....which as you may have noticed in my previous posts I now visit everyday.
    The 'joke' is that the CEO of SAPO was at Parliament yesterday telling the politicians that the SAPO is ready to deliver social grants....It can't even deliver the post !
    Regards.
    Keith.

User

Couldn't agree more. Parcel from the US arrived in Joburg on the 25th of September - I'm hoping I get it before Christmas!!

User

I just ordered tritium night sights, a Glock front sight tool and a magpul daka wallet, under 100 dollars. Got it in 12 days, from brownells. I easily saved 1200 rand on the sights alone compared to buying them locally.

User

Quote Originally Posted by LeftShot View Post
    I just ordered tritium night sights, a Glock front sight tool and a magpul daka wallet, under 100 dollars. Got it in 12 days, from brownells. I easily saved 1200 rand on the sights alone compared to buying them locally.
    What did shipping and customs cost? Guessing you picked DHL?

User

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceOfficer View Post
    What did shipping and customs cost? Guessing you picked DHL?
    I used USPS, $22 dollars shipping and the customs were R24, no idea how it was so low, as it should of been around 200 from my calculations but I wasn't going to argue.

User

Quote Originally Posted by LeftShot View Post
    I used USPS, $22 dollars shipping and the customs were R24, no idea how it was so low, as it should of been around 200 from my calculations but I wasn't going to argue.
    12 days from leaving Brownells till it reached your door? And you used standard shipping and paid just R24 in customs duties? Hope you bought a Lotto ticket on your way home!!

I ordered a few Glock third party accessories on the 6 November 2018. I was able to track via USPS and once the item arrived in SA SAPO tracking was available. Was expecting to wait 2-3 months but santa came early and collected at my local post office today. Less than a month. Going to place another order soon.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid_Glass View Post
    I ordered a few Glock third party accessories on the 6 November 2018. I was able to track via USPS and once the item arrived in SA SAPO tracking was available. Was expecting to wait 2-3 months but santa came early and collected at my local post office today. Less than a month. Going to place another order soon.
    How much was the shipping I chose fedex to ship on the 20th of Nov and its says it stuck at the JIMC

User

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid_Glass View Post
    You are very lucky. Ordered a holster from the states and it was shipped in October. Took 5 days to get to SA and I'm still waiting for a local tracking number as it's still stuck at the international depot.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast