Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    User
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Age
    64
    Posts
    737

    Default Pin Shooting Nationals

    The 20th annual Pin Shooting Nationals starts tomorrow at the Polokwane Shooting Range outside Polokwane. It will run from tomorrow until Sunday. Tomorrow events such as Shotgun (Manual and Self-Loading, Light Rifle Manual and Self-Loading (mostly .223), .22 Pistol, .22 Rifle Manual and Self-Loading, Pocket Pistol and Subway Snubbie. The main events on Saturday include 9-Pin Tipover, Stock and Pin Gun, Stock and Pin Revolver. Eliminations (Man vs. Man) will be on Sunday.

    I can't speak on behalf of the organizers, but I am sure spectators will be welcome. Make sure you have eye and ear protection, stay well back from the line. Introduce yourself to anyone on the range, all will be willing to tell you what it's all about.

  2. #2
    User
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    BRACKENFELL, CAPE TOWN
    Age
    35
    Posts
    779

    Default Re: Pin Shooting Nationals

    Goodluck to the WP team! Will be cheering for you guys from CT.

    Sent from my SM-J500F using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    User
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Age
    64
    Posts
    737

    Default Re: Pin Shooting Nationals

    Quote Originally Posted by MANNY82 View Post
    Goodluck to the WP team! Will be cheering for you guys from CT.
    Gauteng, last year's winners, is a bit depleted this year due to some guys' work commitments. Western Province probably also due to the distance. It should still be a good contest between Western Province, Gauteng and Limpopo. We hope that next year KwaZulu-Natal will also host a team.

  4. #4
    User
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Queensburgh ,Kzn.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    693

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katlagter View Post
    Gauteng, last year's winners, is a bit depleted this year due to some guys' work commitments. Western Province probably also due to the distance. It should still be a good contest between Western Province, Gauteng and Limpopo. We hope that next year KwaZulu-Natal will also host a team.
    I would like to get involved and I'm from Kzn, I know that there was a pin shoot at ihawu last year if I recall correctly, do you perhaps know who runs the Kzn club and what their details are?

  5. #5
    User
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Kloof, KZN
    Posts
    313

    Default Re: Pin Shooting Nationals

    Quote Originally Posted by EugeneGlock23 View Post
    I would like to get involved and I'm from Kzn, I know that there was a pin shoot at ihawu last year if I recall correctly, do you perhaps know who runs the Kzn club and what their details are?
    +1

  6. #6
    User
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Age
    64
    Posts
    737

    Default Re: Pin Shooting Nationals

    Quote Originally Posted by EugeneGlock23 View Post
    I would like to get involved and I'm from Kzn, I know that there was a pin shoot at ihawu last year if I recall correctly, do you perhaps know who runs the Kzn club and what their details are?
    Ihawu did a few pin shoots, but never affiliated to SAPSF. A club, Sedbergh Shooting Club, operating in both Pietermaritzburg and Durban, just affiliated to SAPSF. I'll PM you their details.

  7. #7
    User
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Queensburgh ,Kzn.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    693

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katlagter View Post
    Ihawu did a few pin shoots, but never affiliated to SAPSF. A club, Sedbergh Shooting Club, operating in both Pietermaritzburg and Durban, just affiliated to SAPSF. I'll PM you their details.
    Thanks I'll appreciate that ;)

  8. #8

    Default Re: Pin Shooting Nationals

    And the results???

  9. #9
    User
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Pietermaritzburg, kzn
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,171

    Default Re: Pin Shooting Nationals

    Quote Originally Posted by Katlagter View Post
    Ihawu did a few pin shoots, but never affiliated to SAPSF. A club, Sedbergh Shooting Club, operating in both Pietermaritzburg and Durban, just affiliated to SAPSF. I'll PM you their details.
    Please send me their details as well

  10. #10
    User
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Age
    64
    Posts
    737

    Default Re: Pin Shooting Nationals

    20th Pin Nationals done and dusted. Congratulations to Limpopo under the leadership of Tinus and Maritha Botha for a job well done.

    Team winners: Limpopo A 1st, Gauteng A 2nd, Western Province A 3rd
    Overall: Franco Rossouw 1st, Tinus Botha 2nd, Balthasar Buhrmann 3rd, Dion de Bruyn 4th, Tony Baia 5th
    Overall ladies: Maritha Botha 1st, Janke Niewoudt 2nd, Susan Jannasch 3rd
    Overall Pee-Wees: Joubert Fleischmann 1st, Ethan Swart 2nd, Robbie van Heerden 3rd

    I'll report on the Juniors, Seniors and Veterans later, as I can't recall the exact order.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •