Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Suspect Shot and Killed during Home Invasion

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2de_1474585539

Suspect Shot and Killed during Home Invasion
    Peachtree Corners, Ga. - Gwinnett County police are now releasing video from a home invasion in Peachtree Corners that left one suspect dead and two more on the run.

The video shows the shooting as it unfolds and also shows that all three suspects were armed. Because they are not wearing masks in the home invasion, officials are hoping someone recognizes the remaining two.

The home invasion and subsequent shooting happened around 4 a.m. on Sept. 16.

That's when police said that they responded to a home in the 3500 block of Spring Drive and learned from the homeowner was awakened to find men in her home.

She can be seen charging at the men and opening fire ultimately hitting and killing one. The deceased was later identified as 28-year-old Antonio Leeks.

However, the other two are still on the run.

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2de_1...tE29UMfp7br.99
    "Trespassers will be welcomed, and served a light lunch"

Banned

Default Re: Suspect Shot and Killed during Home Invasion

Did I miss something - what happened to the suspect who ran into the house when the shooting starts? At 00:10 to 00:16 of the second Cam 4 video two suspects can be seen fleeing from the scene but the third runs past the woman - she does not even seem to register it - and on Cam 5 the suspect can be seen in the background running into the back part of the house.

This poses a very real and dangerous situation because the two residents seem to think it is over whereas there might very well be an armed and dangerous person in the house.

User

Yes also had the same thought, plus it looks like she has run out of ammo as the slide seems to be locked back.

User

They should be able to follow them by the brown stripe left behind......

User

Well done to the lady.

User

Quote Originally Posted by njvdwesth View Post
    Yes also had the same thought, plus it looks like she has run out of ammo as the slide seems to be locked back.
    Yes I also noticed that. An equally dangerous situation to be in as the other armed guy still hiding in the house.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Ds J View Post
    Did I miss something - what happened to the suspect who ran into the house when the shooting starts? At 00:10 to 00:16 of the second Cam 4 video two suspects can be seen fleeing from the scene but the third runs past the woman - she does not even seem to register it - and on Cam 5 the suspect can be seen in the background running into the back part of the house.

This poses a very real and dangerous situation because the two residents seem to think it is over whereas there might very well be an armed and dangerous person in the house.
    From Cam5 it appears that the person ran out what looks like the back door. I could be mistaken but that's what I made of it.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Ds J View Post

In the third video clip you see Mr Hoody and Mr Long Hair eventually turn on the light in that back room and Mr Hoody eventually opens a door that appears to be an outside door. They turned the lights out and went back to the other part of the house. When Mrs Rambo started dishing out lead, Mr Hoody runs back into that room and out that same exterior door to get away. That's what it looks like to me. It is lit outside that door after they turned on some lights and didn't turn all of them off again.

Wonder which one didn't make it?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DavidGregory View Post
    Wonder which one didn't make it?
    I guess it could be Mr Hoody because he was in the direct line of fire - he was actually pointing her when she shot and presented the best shot.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast