Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    User

Default Re: Lenasia shootout this weekend: anyone have a first hand account?

Quote Originally Posted by GAZZAMCK View Post
    agreed however stats show where the majority of "lost" firearms come from, and unfortunately it is state entities.

anyways well done to the community, and rip to the member who passed
    Do you have these stats?
    If I remember correctly, weapons lost per SAPS member was higher than per civilian gun owner. Not necessarily higher in total volume.

As for the Glock, a RAM transport was hi-jacked with 6 brand new Glocks and a member of this forum was relieved of his Glock during a Hi-jacking.

Can't throw the cops under the bus for everything, but I stand to be corrected.

User

Default Re: Lenasia shootout this weekend: anyone have a first hand account?

agreed fully and i wasnt saying these are def police weapons, but i can assure you were state entities to change over to the AR platform we sure as hell would have them at crime scenes, unless we have a ton of collectors losing their R5s and R4s at the moment?

im 100% behind our men in blue, but the simple fact remains that we are going to see more and more of these new issued weapons popping up as frequently as the z88s etc have been albeit maybe not in this exact case where a storm and glock were used

i will try find the stats on civilian vs state losses as i also stand to be corrected :)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3