Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default buying from euro optics

Hello guys.Have any of you guys ever buy any products from euro optics in Stellenbosch before?The reason im asking is i normally buy from Safari and Outdoor online as i do know the are a renowned business and im not afraid to buy online.I want to buy a scope from euro optics online but i havent dealt with them before and am a bit unsure.I know some people on this forum had issues with Hunt-online and i dont want to go through that.Thanks guys.

User

Default Re: buying from euro optics

I bought a Vortex strike eagle from them. Excellent price and excellent service. I had my scope within 2 days from ordering.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

User

EuroOptic is also listed a dealer here: http://www.gunsite.co.za/forums/foru...roOptic-Africa

I've been to their premises.
    They have in stock what they have on their website !

Great bunch of guys.

User

buy with confidence. They're a good bunch of okes & will look after u for sure... I've bought from them & been very happy. They can give u some good advice too if u need it.

Wow that was! All these replies in a few minutes.Thanks gentlemen im now happy and will get my stuff from them.Thanks once again everybody.

User

I got a timney trigger through them. Went and picked it up so didn't do it online but they are a nice bunch of people and a pleasure to deal with.

User

I've bought a few items from them directly/indirectly.....Accuracy International rifle & accessories , Vortex and Schmidt & Bender scopes, Atlas bipod....etc excellent service. go for it!

Anybody recently done business with Euro Optics? Been a few months since they last posted on their dealer forum here on GS. Haven't done business with them before, just wanted to make sure.

Had bad luck with few SA companies this year....
    Life shouldn't be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving with a well preserved body...

User

Quote Originally Posted by 47 View Post
    Anybody recently done business with Euro Optics? Been a few months since they last posted on their dealer forum here on GS. Haven't done business with them before, just wanted to make sure.

Had bad luck with few SA companies this year....
    I bought a Vortex Venom from them about a month back. No issues. Excellent service as always.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast