Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: buying from euro optics

Personally I don't like them... proper assholes.

They have staff that make spending money far too easy, oh, and definitely don't go visit them at all.
    They have various underground caverns with top tier firearms, a massive range of optics and night vision stuff, and cool long range blasters and even cooler short range blasters.

And the staff, real friendly at getting your wallet out... like I said, proper assholes.
    Israeli Carry is for dead people

Hahaha :-))
    Life shouldn't be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving with a well preserved body...

User

Quote Originally Posted by 47 View Post
    Anybody recently done business with Euro Optics? Been a few months since they last posted on their dealer forum here on GS. Haven't done business with them before, just wanted to make sure.

Had bad luck with few SA companies this year....
    I suspect it my just have been hectic Huntex prep and similar.

Chat to MadHatter on the forum

Anybody recently done business with Euro Optics? Been a few months since they last posted on their dealer forum here on GS. Haven't done business with them before, just wanted to make sure.

Apologies, we have been quiet on the forum and also not very active on Facebook, but we're very much still around. Feel free to PM madhatter (http://www.gunsite.co.za/forums/memb...5980-madhatter) with your phone number and he will contact you to answer any questions you may have

Thanks did get hold of Euro Optic, and I have to agree with Trundle :-))
    Life shouldn't be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving with a well preserved body...

Just concluded a transaction with Euro Optics - thought I should post here that it has been an absolute pleasure since the start dealing with them.

I have dealt with them once before , will happily spend more money there in the future

I ordered a Vortex Venom sight from them online, not really sure what to expect service wise. It was the delivered the following day. Would definitely buy from them again. (Cape Town)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2