Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Re: Outdoor Floodlights options

I replaced most of my outdoor floods with 10w Ellies Led's. Just bright enough. They have been on every night for almost a year now.
    www.480bc.co.za
    EDC, Sport Shooting, Reloading

User

Futurelight has a special on their led flood lights at the moment. The ones I bought from them has lasted more than 2 years now

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by JP01 View Post
    Futurelight has a special on their led flood lights at the moment. The ones I bought from them has lasted more than 2 years now

20 watt is selling for R299 https://www.futurelight.co.za/collections/security

User

I put eurolux 10/20w leds up around my house. About a year ago. They run from 7pm-6am every day. Not an issue so far. Some are fully exposed to sun/wind/rain.

Stay Bladed.

User

must be honest ive had two chinese 10 watts outside for two years now, never had an issue and are plenty bright, but sometimes you get lucky.

this 50watt was on special and arrived today, if it does push out 30 watts the price i paid as worth it.

will let you guys know

also bear in mind most of the lighting shops in SA are selling repackaged chinese imports, i know this because of the two 10 watts i have one was R380 and one was R180, different packaging, both lights are exactly the same, markings internally everything :)

User

What Gazza said above! I bought some from Bid or Buy at R60 each for 10 and recently found identical lights in a well known retailer for R299 each. Only packaging looked different, contents are identical.

User

Perhaps even take a look at eBay? There are some awesome deals there on these types of things...

I've installed a few solar powered motion activated LED floodlights around my house. Bought them from builder's warehouse. You can set how many minutes the light should remain on after activation. I think they just use AA rechargeable batteries that can be replaced.

Hi HitMan.
    Fitted x 2 Eurolux 150 watt halogen lights with motion sensors about three years ago.
    I have just had to replace both of them because the white plastic covers on the sensors has disintegrated and they are now switched on all the time at night.
    These are both on north facing walls and get a lot of sun.
    Regards.
    Keith.

User

the lights on futurelight look exactly the same as those on bid or buy, which i paid R180 for a 50 watt, maybe the internals are different

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast