Thread: Awesome Service

User

Default Awesome Service

I was at Dave Sheer yesterday and received amazing service. The guys took the time to me how to completely strip and reassemble a glock. We had a long discussion on what I needed to sort my trigger out....which worked and I am a happy camper. I also invested in some 127gr +P gold dots and a bucket load of practice ammo to stay safe and get gooder:)

Awesome service gents and thank you for the individual attention!

Default Re: Awesome Service

Always glad to help. Was good to meet you and have a chance to fit that awesome trigger. As mentioned, just let us know if you need any help at all.
    Keen to see the result of the upgrades. See you next time, and thanks for the kind words.

User

STD trigger just with new springs & connector is awesome!. Thank you for saving me over R3000 which was subsequently spent on practice ammo & Gold Dots.

User

You mean 124gr +P gold dots

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by Dinat View Post
    You mean 124gr +P gold dots

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I think he stuck an extra gold dot on them, which added 3gr to them .

Quote Originally Posted by Koekie Monster View Post
    STD trigger just with new springs & connector is awesome!. Thank you for saving me over R3000 which was subsequently spent on practice ammo & Gold Dots.
    It helps that those parts are Zev :-)
    The Z4 Race connector and spring kit really is an impressive combo, and not too light for duty carry. Enjoy!

User

A big thank you to Akmal at DSG for fabricating and fitting an obscure part for a faulty Mag Release on my Mk25. I have shot more than 10k through it, but one would not expect wear or failure of this piece and in fact nobody on the SIG Talk forum had heard of this failure. I guess it was a marginal fit from the beginning and finally it popped out (the Mag Release pivoted into the mag-well, preventing insertion of a mag until you pushed the Mag Release back to the front of the Mag Well with your finger). Let's hope it's a thing of the past now.

User

Bumping this thread, been looking for a Ghost Edge connector for my 42, found one at Dave Sheer, also bought a holster which I didn't like (should always try before you buy, hey ) anyway, swopped the holster for another brand without any problems, bad attitudes or fuss, nice one, thanks to Marco.