Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: To sporterise/tacticalise or not to sporterise/ tacticalise is the question !

Anyway, thanks to all who participated. I feel better now knowing that i have not made a mistake or wasted money. I am quite happy for the thread to be closed.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

User

Default Re: To sporterise/tacticalise or not to sporterise/ tacticalise is the question !

That's a pretty good looking rifle in my book.

If it shoots half as good as it looks...

User

Quote Originally Posted by Spez247 View Post
    That's a pretty good looking rifle in my book.

If it shoots half as good as it looks...
    Much abliged Spez

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

User

I would say the trigger (ALG) is one of the best upgrades you could do to the T56 or AK variant. Being able to add optics is great, irons on the AK work but not great for anything over 60m for me.
    Rifle looks great and if it works for you that's first prize. I unfortunately have a side folder 101 and would cost me in the region of a T56 to get an aftermarket stock to fit. Just ask QuickS.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User

what you are essentially doing is taking a rifle and adapting it to your needs.
    Im six foot six so the stock made for a 4 foot chinese soldier had to be changed for something with a longer length of pull.
    I have large hands so the lollipop grip gave way to grip with a larger palm swell, im fortunate that i can manipulate the standard safety while keeping the correct firing grip due to my gorilla hands.

guys drop thousands into AR platforms to get them to where they want them, and with the large amount of manufacturers making AK products now we can all do it too:)

User

In this order

Compensator
    Proper grip
    Rail that allows you to extend your hand out further and fit a red dot
    Red dot
    Stock
    Trigger

Quote Originally Posted by pdh View Post
    In this order

Compensator
    Proper grip
    Rail that allows you to extend your hand out further and fit a red dot
    Red dot
    Stock
    Trigger
    Absolutely. Despite the ergonomic and weight distribution improvements, and that AKT, a brake would make a much bigger difference. Unfortunately, my smith just couldn't squeeze in the additional time required to make up a new jig, so I have to reschedule the threading.
    There are no stupid questions ........ just stupid people

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2