Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    User

Quote Originally Posted by Desperatezulu View Post
    190 pages is a stretch of note. Had a look at their sale print out and it was maybe 15-16 pages.Not worth the trip unless you're after a Rambo knife or obscure reloading dies, big bore brass and bullets and other random old stock that hasn't moved. The reductions weren't too special either, basically got their prices in line with other 'normal' retail prices...
    Jip was a big waist of time. Trying to get rid of odd stock that probably has been shelved for a long time. Will avoid this type of events from them in the future.

User

Default Re: Safari & Outdoor night sale 15 & 16 Nov

Quote Originally Posted by Aspoestertjie69 View Post
    Jip was a big waist of time. Trying to get rid of odd stock that probably has been shelved for a long time. Will avoid this type of events from them in the future.
    This is exactly why I didn't bother to make much effort to visit them for this sale in the first place. Quite honestly, I would prefer that they put up a catalog of the sale items prior to the sale to see if there would be anything I would be interested in.

User

Was exact same thing with the Octoberfest daily sale. 80% plus old or unpopular stock or calibre bullets, brass, etc etc

User

Quote Originally Posted by wave.jaco View Post
    This is exactly why I didn't bother to make much effort to visit them for this sale in the first place. Quite honestly, I would prefer that they put up a catalog of the sale items prior to the sale to see if there would be anything I would be interested in.
    Yes but obv they wont. Most of the items i have seen people buy was just normal stock at normal prices. So they do this so people can go "oh well i am here now i might as well get some other stuff"So awesome free marketing by doing this for them

User

Yeah not the best sale I have seen. Was there last night and the best thing I got was cheap Camo shirts for my daughter.

I phoned SO before the first nights event.
    When they said they cant say what but its different stuff from different departments.
    I kinda got that feeling. And told myself rather skip it. Its going to be odd stuff. Luckily I did. As I just got friends telling me the next day it was a waste to go through.

User

Hmmmmm... I debated with myself about whether or not to go to this. Given the comments above, I am glad that I gave it a miss...

There were some deals. I got the Warne RAMP mount for the normal selling price of the Xskel one.

Sent from my SM-G928C using Tapatalk

User

They now extended it to a DAY MARKET from today till 20 Nov. Still trying to flog some old stock.

User

Quote Originally Posted by PaPaBeeR View Post
    They now extended it to a DAY MARKET from today till 20 Nov. Still trying to flog some old stock.
    Why dont they just publish a list of what they trying to flog?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast