Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    User

Default Expired licence? Support GOSA

Hi guys,

I've spotted this on the book of faces but don't recall seeing any mention of it here.

In a nutshell, the Dealer's Association is taking the expired licence matter to court in an effort to protect owner's whose licences have expired and are forced to hand in their guns to SAPS for destruction.

GOSA has stepped up to help the Dealer's Association. In turn we need to support GOSA in monetary terms.

The court case is this coming week and we need to step up and assist.

Full details are here:

https://gunservant.com/2016/11/14/gosa-needs-you/

Banking details for GOSA are at the bottom of the page.

User

Default Re: Expired licence? Support GOSA

I saw that, just donated. It is important to support this cause, even if you don't have any expired licences.

User

Sorry guys. Posted before completing my soliloquy.

This affects us all. Today it's expired licences, tomorrow it's renewals that aren't submitted 90 days prior to expiry. What comes after that?

We need to push back on each and every attempt at curtailing legal ownership.

Let's skip a range session, a box of ammo or maybe even the latest tactical torch and put something towards the fight.

User

I will donate hundreds when they will go to the courts to make white licenses permanent, just as green licenses are currently. I can see it working, as people with green licenses are the only one's enjoying the privilege of having licenses that never expires. Is that not discrimination?One part of the population gets lifetime licenses, but the rest must renew renew renew... Unfair!

User

I think you've completely missed the point for this thread.

The aim is to raise awareness for
    1: Dealers Assoc taking on the bullshit regulations
    2: Raise funds to support GOSA in their support of the Dealers.

If we pick and choose which set of owners we want to support then one day we'll all find ourselves on an equal footing when none of us have guns.

User

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceOfficer View Post
    I think you've completely missed the point for this thread.

The aim is to raise awareness for
    1: Dealers Assoc taking on the bullshit regulations
    2: Raise funds to support GOSA in their support of the Dealers.

If we pick and choose which set of owners we want to support then one day we'll all find ourselves on an equal footing when none of us have guns.

User

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceOfficer View Post
    I think you've completely missed the point for this thread.The aim is to raise awareness for 1: Dealers Assoc taking on the bullshit regulations2: Raise funds to support GOSA in their support of the Dealers.If we pick and choose which set of owners we want to support then one day we'll all find ourselves on an equal footing when none of us have guns.
    True.

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

Guys, we all need to be the change we want to see...

The entire Firearms Community needs to be seen to be supporting each other. GOSA is supporting Dealers now, but it could be anyone of the organisations... Dealers were just first to court.

In court on Thursday to add moral support will be reps from GOSA, Sport-shooting Forum, and the GOSA Girls on Fire campaign (who are launching their 2017 '16 Days of Action' programme on the 25th). With a bit of luck we may even be graced with the presence of Hunters Forum representation ;-{>}
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

User

Great, I see they will create an sms service shortly to make donations faster/easier.

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

Quote Originally Posted by PCfanatic View Post
    Great, I see they will create an sms service shortly to make donations faster/easier.
    Um, no, we won't. The SMS service will cost more than half of the donated amounts.

We have PayPal operating though...

Go to https://paypal.me/gunownerssa, enter in the amount, and send Gun Owners SA the payment. Because it's PayPal, you know it's easier and more secure than carrying cash. Don’t have a PayPal account? No worries, it's quick and easy to sign up.

Pay Gun Owners SA using PayPal.Me
    Go to paypal.me/GunOwnersSA and type in the amount. Since it’s PayPal, it's easier and more secure.
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast