User

Default Magpul DAKA Micro Wallet

The Magpul DAKA Micro Wallet will be available for purchase by Wednesday 21 Dec and they are going to make an awesome Xmas pressie.

Pricing by Wedenesday.

Available in Black, Grey, OD and FDE.

They will most probably not be available yet for online sales but feel free to give the shop a call or visit to purchase.

Check out specs here
    https://www.magpul.com/products/magpul-daka-micro-wallet

User

Default Re: Magpul DAKA Micro Wallet

I shall be collecting a grey one ASAP. Please don't sell them all before I get there :)

User

Will do ��.

I have recently gone to carrying my edc firearms licence and one CrCard in a different low volume "wallet" and a different pocket than my CrCard and money wallet.

Got a couple from the store today. One for myself and one as a present for the better half. #hadenuff of the carrying around of the bulk of a traditional wallet. Typical Magpul quality. :)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MTTSS View Post
    Got a couple from the store today. One for myself and one as a present for the better half. #hadenuff of the carrying around of the bulk of a traditional wallet. Typical Magpul quality. :)
    Price?

Price.

Well, about the same price as one of those small furry toy creature thingies, or the price of a small box of Lego, about double the price of a visit to the barber, about the price of a breakfast for two at the Wimpy.