Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: Cement cast garden bowl tutorial for the gardener

Members, due to Photobucket problems all my photos vanished..here are some photos of the garden bowls we are making now. I am assisting my household worker`s son to make these bowls so he can earn an income since he is jobless and have three children to keep alive.
    Some beautiful flowers in my garden:

Banned

This brings to mind, the old adage, "Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime"
    Good on you Gert

User

There is also one that says"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach him how to fish and he will spend the rest of his life in a boat drinking beer."

User

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Pascoe View Post
    There is also one that says"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach him how to fish and he will spend the rest of his life in a boat drinking beer."
    Rick, you are quite correct...As long as I am the skipper of that boat and having an investment myself in the boat I, no one drinks on my watch or boat..we fish from early morning until late afternoons..only rain and bad weather will keep the captain and his one crew member from fishing..It still is better to try fishing than sitting on the docks and watch the seagulls..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Pascoe View Post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2