Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33
    User

Default Re: 300 Blackout bende

^ Lucky bugger, your licence has obviously come thru

(already? That was fast!)

Quote Originally Posted by Chris8 View Post
    ^ I think that’s me Khumba,

Yes, running like a champ. No gas blow back at all and not one failure of any kind. Though I do only have 300 rounds through it so far, but everything looks promising.

Interestingly the BCM cycles the S&B subsonic suppressed and un-suppressed. Wasn’t sure if it was going to do the latter but it did, without having to change a thing.
    Hi Chris8, yep and thanks for confirming, I appreciate your input. Personal experience like this trumps speculation.

Speed is important, but not at the sacrifice of accuracy, but being accurate needs to be fast enough.
    Jeff Gonzales - Trident Concepts

THE BITTERNESS OF POOR QUALITY REMAINS LONG AFTER THE SWEETNESS OF LOW PRICE IS FORGOTTEN.

"Crime is contagious. If the government becomes a law breaker, it breeds contempt for the law; it invites every man to become a law unto himself; it invites anarchy."
    Louis D Brandeis

User

Has anyone had success hunting with this caliber? Looking at the energy values it seems a bit low for Kudu/BWB sized animals, which would also relegate it to smaller animals similar to what the 223 is capable of, but with a slower bullet (and all related advantages/disadvantages of a slower bullet)?

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33