Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thanks 777 and Plaashaas for a well run weekend. The rain on Friday was hectic.
    Recent studies show that 1 out of every 3 liberals are just as dumb as the other 2

User

Default Re: Sport adventure shooting 13-14-15 January 2017

My feet, and calves hate me today. L2 Hike is a great challenge, the L3 sleepout is awesome. Except when you get woken at 4AM asking if I heard the voices, and your partner in crime just goes back to sleep

User

Thanks guys I also had a blast. Think it was my 4th or 5th level 2 and it never gets easier :)

Thanks to the ysters for organizing you guys rock!

To all the new guys that made it.... welcome to the club!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats again to all. Those that did the Friday are real die hards:-) Sat was good fun, thanks Dirk777,plaashaas and camo for the well run day. Will see you again in Feb!

The guys who did the L2 hike on Friday really had it tough (Not as tough as 777 and I the week before though :-)

The rain was sheeting down on Plaashaas, Tracer and Betoger, nothing short of a roof with a gutter could have helped with the rain, optics fogged up as the rifles got warmed up, radio comms were useless due the lightning, and the noise of the rain on a corrugated roof was deafening making it impossible to communicate.

I had to go verify that some of the hikers were ok using the quad bike and was soaked and chilled through. It was serious rain indeed.

A special mention of "Darth Vader" who made the 2.5 hour drive to join us for an L1. (Great to have a father & son duo at Sas ;-)
    Recent studies show that 1 out of every 3 liberals are just as dumb as the other 2

User

Quote Originally Posted by camouflage762 View Post

A special mention of "Darth Vader" who made the 2.5 hour drive to join us for an L1. (Great to have a father & son duo at Sas ;-)
    Bwhahaha yes indeed! My father!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2