User

Default Meopta Binoculars

Greetings folks,

Hoping to get some info here, on above mentioned binos.

Never heard of them before. Have the option on a brand new set of 8x25 Meosports. Going to see them tomorrow but just wanted to see if I'm wasting my time.

Cant find much online, other than these particular one's are waterproof/shockproof.

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Stay Bladed.

User

Default Re: Meopta Binoculars

My experience with their rifle scopes is that they make very good glass.

I attended a Gong shoot competition early last year. One of the spotters used a Meopta HD Bino. I had a look through them and was amazed at the clarity at greater distances. Although it's not the same model you're interested in, I will advise on jumping on it if the price is right There are quite a few people in my valley that mounted the Meopta telescopes on their rifles and everyone are pleased with the performance.

Hi Mr_Medic.
    I don't know much about these optics myself but there are several adverts and reviews about the Meopta products in African Hunting Gazette Vol 22 Issue 2 ( Oct-Dec 2016).
    Regards,
    Keith.

User

Thanks gents. Was so keen after finding an online review I drove through and bought them.

They are AWESOME. Will post a review soon.

Stay Bladed.

User

Not going to start a new thread so herewith is my "unboxing" review.

Meopta optics 8x25 Meosports.

Packaging is run of the mill. Carry case is average much along the lines of Bushnell/Tasco/Nikom entry level bins.

The actual unit is lovely, well made and a very solid feel. Fairly weighty for a pair of 8x25's. All the movable parts do so without difficulty, the focus wheel turns smoothly, I personally would of preferred a tiny bit more resistance but it is minor.

They have the standard twistable eye cups. Which are very well made.

They are nice and bright and from the limited bit of playing I've done so far they're worth a helluva lot more than I paid.

I will however try my best to not test their claims of waterproof/shockproof.

Stay Bladed.

Thanks for the review, and enjoy