Default Shameless Plug of my Buff hunting story in The African Hunting Gazette.

As discussed I was fortunate enough to hunt cape buffalo in the near Hoedspriut in September. I sure like that area and am booking for a return hunt in August 2018.

Some good folks on this site gave me some tips for exploring the area as well as some regional history. Some of your info was used in my story of the hunt that is being published in The African Hunting Gazette. As you know, I used a single shot 577NE that I made out of a 10 ga shot gun. It worked perfectly and the hunt was one of the best farm hunts one could have. I was at BuffaloLand Safaris. The bush, the Klaserie River and the land is beautiful. The people, white and black, are awesome.

It's challenging to write an interesting story out of a hunt where nothing goes wrong but I think it makes a good read. It was very exciting to me.
    I hope you enjoy the story.

User

Default Re: Shameless Plug of my Buff hunting story in The African Hunting Gazette.

I'll definitely keep an eye out for it! Congrats on getting your story published!

Default Re: Shameless Plug of my Buff hunting story in The African Hunting Gazette.

Thanks Marshy. I forgot to mention the name of the story is, "Never Mind The Bull" For the Female of the species is more dangerous than the male. Kipling.

User

Well done.

Thank you TStone.

Hello everyone. It looks like I goofed. My hunting story that I was bragging about was not published in the Jan./spring issue of African Hunting Gazette. I think it's the next issue. I will let you know. Sorry for the confusion.