Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    User

Default Re: Sig P320 X-Five and Vtac

I asked at Tactical 22 a few weeks back. I understand some were ordered but never got into the shipment, not sure why. Priced around 20k IIRC.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

hi guys any feedback if these have hit our local shores yet

thanks

User

Quote Originally Posted by Rockthatglock View Post
    hi guys any feedback if these have hit our local shores yet

thanks
    I have personally played with an X-Five Carry(sold) at Tac22, as for the Vtac, not sure if they are here yet

User

Quote Originally Posted by Speed_Freak View Post
    I have personally played with an X-Five Carry(sold) at Tac22, as for the Vtac, not sure if they are here yet
    I think you mean the X-Carry. The X-five haven't made it to our shores yet afaik.

Last I heard was an expected price tag of +-R25k for the X-Five. I considered it but not at that price though.

Quote Originally Posted by bronxlive View Post
    I think you mean the X-Carry. The X-five haven't made it to our shores yet afaik.

Last I heard was an expected price tag of +-R25k for the X-Five. I considered it but not at that price though.
    think again the x five is made in Germany which means based on the embargo the gun landed you looking at about 40-45k confirmed due it have to go through a couple of countries and pay different taxes before it gets here so yeah , the x carry was decently priced at 19-20k but they sold like hit cakes , its sad that it will cost so much to get the x five ...... would be nice to have sincing everybody is shadow crazy

User

Quote Originally Posted by Rockthatglock View Post
    think again the x five is made in Germany which means based on the embargo the gun landed you looking at about 40-45k confirmed due it have to go through a couple of countries and pay different taxes before it gets here so yeah , the x carry was decently priced at 19-20k but they sold like hit cakes , its sad that it will cost so much to get the x five ...... would be nice to have sincing everybody is shadow crazy
    You are talking about the Sig P226 x-five that is made in Germany. The Sig P320 x-five are made in USA and will eventually make it to our shores. And from what I last heard was expected to sell at around R25k.

The P226 x-five is very difficult to get in SA unless you import it yourself at a premium. I know of at least 1 x P226 x-six in SA that I had a look at. But it was not for sale.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4