Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    User

Default Re: The unpleasantries of being taken for a ride

Thanks for the update, Lets hope the new license comes through quick

User

Glad this got sorted...
    but now im worried after reading this. I have aso bought a rifle sight unseen. I bought a bull barrel and just hope that I don't end up with a standard barrel.

Come to think of it I will try and check via the serial number/manufacturer to confirm....if it's not the correct model then at the very least I can avoid licensing an incorrect gun.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by Paolo View Post
    I have read it, and I've had it tested against me. Web sites like hellopeter wouldn't exist if people couldn't complain publicly. It's also less likely to meet the definition of defamation if it's in the public interest e.g. warning other people not to be caught out the same way.
    The reason it is allowed is because the law states it must be of public interest.

Glad OP is sorted.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I feel silly should have asked for pictures from the start etc. Problem is you expect the guy to know what he's doing and know the models he sells or imports. That is why I think he deliberately tried to screw me over. He banked on me not wanting to go through the whole licensing process again. Now I'm basically going through round 3. Lessons to be learnt by this I suppose and if this thread helps another person avoid a situation like this I will be extremely pleased.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4