Default Gangs hire assault rifles

https://businesstech.co.za/news/gene...much-they-pay/

“He confirmed that the weapons were still regularly available through smuggling routes used during apartheid, and that the border between South Africa, Swaziland and Mozambique was a particular problem”

And how do we solve that ?

By clamping down on legitimate firearms owners of course .
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit: occidentis telum est.

Seneca (4 BC - 65 AD)

User

Default Re: Gangs hire assault rifles

Thats darn cheap hire terms, wonder how many rounds you get included, might be worthwile to rather rent for the next IPSC match

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

User

This trend has been noticable during the ongoing crime wave in and around the western suburbs of Durban. CPF and private security have been fired on by AK 47 wielding criminals when responding to home invasions. I am speculating a bit but in my opinion the presence of AK47's has added to the extreme brazen attitude of these gangs.

User

Quote Originally Posted by AES View Post
    This trend has been noticable during the ongoing crime wave in and around the western suburbs of Durban. CPF and private security have been fired on by AK 47 wielding criminals when responding to home invasions. I am speculating a bit but in my opinion the presence of AK47's has added to the extreme brazen attitude of these gangs.
    Another reason people must arm themselves, the BG's might have lookouts and shoot upon armed response / police while they plundering / raping / stealing / murdering you, best you are armed, trained and practiced to shoot your way out!!

I am so tired of reading about perps easily renting firearms to ply their trade. Last night we had Wild West in my area with multiple attacks by probably the same gang of 6 people speaking with Zim accents. A camping sit was hit, at least two houses and also several staff quarters. Armed robbery (2 pistols & a rifle) for what, a couple of cell phones, a TV and miscellaneous. But in the course of their attack several people got injured, not enough to make the news but bad nonetheless. Surprisingly my place was spared even though neighbours on 3 sides were affected. Sorry for hijacking, rant over.

User

no idea why anyone would need to smuggle in weapons when MK AZAPO PAC IFP and some of the other self defense units etc that were either armed already or received arms pre 1994 in support of KZN seccession.

are all still in this country,

Somebody should ask this question in parliment, communist nations pumped arms into southern africa etc and when have these been handed in?

User

Quote Originally Posted by GAZZAMCK View Post
    no idea why anyone would need to smuggle in weapons when MK AZAPO PAC IFP and some of the other self defense units etc that were either armed already or received arms pre 1994 in support of KZN seccession.

are all still in this country,

Somebody should ask this question in parliment, communist nations pumped arms into southern africa etc and when have these been handed in?
    But the should have, they probably missed all the amnesties. SARCASM off