Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    User

Default Re: Can you Americans please help me out on current events

Quote Originally Posted by CZ Fan View Post
    Not directly related to this post, but a video with Trey Gowdy against the media, he is fun to watch and does not take sh!t, wonder what his stance is on firearms
    Got it, his head seems screwed on correctly...
    Apologies for

User

Quite a few good videos on YouTube of Trey Gowdy ripping into various persons, he seems to be a very switched on guy, wonder if he'll be in the running for president in a few years?

I listen to Radio 567 a lot. On the day Trump's victory was announced I made sure to be in my garage casting bullets because I'd have an undisturbed listen. All I heard all day long was "shock result" and "surprise result." The media, pretty much world wide, has so much convinced itself of the desirability of the leftist outlook that it is quite unable to accept that a significant percentage of us think otherwise. Nothing else explains 567's "shock horror." The evidence for a probable Trump victory was there for all who bothered to look. For starters, Clinton lost the entire military vote because of Benghazi. For the last eight years new records have been set for firearm sales because of fear that Obama might manage to push through his prohibition agenda. Not long before the election Donald Trump gave the first real undertaking by a presidential candidate to support the second amendment, at the NRA national convention, no less. Hillary Clinton, in sharp contrast, has made no secret of her desire to repeal it. How was it expected that all the gun owners would vote ? And that's quite aside from the same disaffection with established politics that caused the Brexit result. It seems, as far as I can tell, that the entire media had absolutely no idea.

User

On the 2nd Amendment part; on one of the US firearm forums that I frequent a couple of chaps hinted at the fact that they'd be voting for Hillary (or however it works) in spite of the fact that she'd do her all to repeal the very law that grants them access to guns.

Point is I don't think it's a given that all firearm owners voted/support Trump.

User

Lots of talk about the Gun control acts of 1934 and 1968 getting trashed by the Trump administration. This means Class 3 firearms 'Select Fire' and suppressors will no longer require special $200 permits and a wait of 9 to 12 months for approvals. Also, any state that issues a license to carry a handgun will be valid in all 50 states.

They are rounding up illegals in our area that have criminal convictions or warrants for arrest. They are gone, out of the country forever.

They are designing and hiring contractors to build a double border fence to fence off our southern border.

Cities or counties that protect or harbor illegals 'ie. sanctuary cities' will lose all Federal and State funding. It makes Police chiefs, Sheriffs, Mayors and city councils legally liable for any crime or damage perpetrated by an illegal they are harboring. And the real teeth of the law is they will be charged with a felony. In Texas it will be a class 2, 2-5 years prison and $25,000 fine.

Big cuts in income tax. The schedules and percentages Trump is going to put in place means my family will pay $16,000 less in taxes.

We are on the fast train to unF*ck this country..........

User

If only I had the $500 000 plus admin to get a green card. I always wondered how so many people can get into the US but have seemingly little to offer, yet from this side it looks impossible to move there if you are not a high roller or have some very scarce skill set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by krieger View Post
    Lots of talk about the Gun control acts of 1934 and 1968 getting trashed by the Trump administration. This means Class 3 firearms 'Select Fire' and suppressors will no longer require special $200 permits and a wait of 9 to 12 months for approvals. Also, any state that issues a license to carry a handgun will be valid in all 50 states.

They are rounding up illegals in our area that have criminal convictions or warrants for arrest. They are gone, out of the country forever.

They are designing and hiring contractors to build a double border fence to fence off our southern border.

Cities or counties that protect or harbor illegals 'ie. sanctuary cities' will lose all Federal and State funding. It makes Police chiefs, Sheriffs, Mayors and city councils legally liable for any crime or damage perpetrated by an illegal they are harboring. And the real teeth of the law is they will be charged with a felony. In Texas it will be a class 2, 2-5 years prison and $25,000 fine.

Big cuts in income tax. The schedules and percentages Trump is going to put in place means my family will pay $16,000 less in taxes.

Sounds like Trump is trying to make America great again.

User

I just want to say on George Soros, the older they are, the quicker they die

Quote Originally Posted by krieger View Post

Wow!
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit: occidentis telum est.

Seneca (4 BC - 65 AD)

User

Quote Originally Posted by Virgildonatifan View Post
    I just want to say on George Soros, the older they are, the quicker they die
    Not unless he attends the same gym as Mugabe.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5