This is going to be difficult but Fumbles is going to try something new for him. A thread with no pictures!!!

So...................... wait.....I have no clue what to talk about. If it's not got pictures.......

Okay...

1. I really like this new precision Howa-the HCR, it looks great. I think Howa is really stepping up when it comes to their offerings. The Howa Chassis Rifle, the Long Range Rifle and the Mini Action are a bold new direction for them. I'd love a Mini in 6.5 Grendel and a camo 26" HCR in 6.5 Creedmoor. Then I could put my .308 Howa in an XLR or MDT ESS chassis after I put a match barrel on it. Where all the money is coming for this I don't know.

I'm going to have to sell my 100W JCM 800 Marshall and the Marshall slant 4X12 cabinet, along with my Fender Twin Reverb.

2. I like the MDT ESS chassis but boy is that sucker expensive. Once you have picked the main body, the fore end and the stock, you are almost at $1000. Crazy!

3. I did not know this but an automatic case feeder is now available for the Dillon RL550B at about $250.....very cool, I was just reloading today and feeding the damn cases in is a PITA.

4. There is now the RL550C

5. Finally a question. I seem to recall the schpiel for the 550B said 500-600 rounds per hour. I loaded 150 rounds of 9mm today and that took me more than an hr. Granted I was not pegged at the press non-stop and I was randomly checking OAL and using the chamber checker.

Those of you RL550B owners.......realistically how many rounds per hour do you average at the press?

Okay there you go guys......no pictures, no links, no Y/T videos no nothing except text and 6 smileys. Enjoy it while you can.

Love you all, Fumbles Peace Out!