Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: Gun games: New shootout sport combines real guns and MMA fighting

Quote Originally Posted by URBAN PATRIOT View Post
    Nothing wrong with force on force training, get all the training you can get.
    The problem herein, is that the article says it leaves paint and stings a bit, when out of ammo then they must fight with fists.

Sorry to say. You are going to braver when the thing pointing at you could only leave a sting, as opposed to a possible death.

i could tell you know, and I'm sure many are with me on this. If I was involved in this "game". I would walk up to the person firing at me and just bash him in the head with my fake "real" gun rather than using my hands, cause it seems like the winner is the one standing at the end of the "event".

User

Default Re: Gun games: New shootout sport combines real guns and MMA fighting

They must have some kind of system for 'kills/downed' by the 'guns'. It can't be a system of 'absorb all the other guys ammo, then punch them' surely? They say 'the one who takes the most hits loses'. That isn't clear enough.....so you won the gunfight, then got the crap kicked out of you by your 'dead' opponent? Whatever, I suppose it had to happen sometime.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2