Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    User

Quote Originally Posted by kwagga32 View Post
    Its the front sight, the gasblock isnt connected to the gas block. not on a type 56 though.
    Good to know! I was thinking R series.

User

Default Re: Ak sights question

Lol. True. I meant the shots started falling to the right. And got progressively worse printing further right.

User

Ive got an aimpoint thats going on but a scew AF front sight wont look so good through a red dot lol
    I have an aimpoint on mine. You don't see the front sight in it (Mine is canted marginally left)

Its the front sight, the gasblock isnt connected to the gas block. not on a type 56 though.
    Correct. And the ones I have seen are not loose. The slots for the retaining pins are just drilled kak skew. SO it is solid enough, but cosmetically really odd

cockroach what do you use to mount the aimpoint? i had a type 56-1 last year but sold due to funds and my front sight was really kak skew lol.

i bought the full stock one now after i sold my 1911 and ime working weekends so varsity budget doesnt suck that bad anymore lol

User

cockroach what do you use to mount the aimpoint? i had a type 56-1 last year but sold due to funds and my front sight was really kak skew lol.

i bought the full stock one now after i sold my 1911 and ime working weekends so varsity budget doesnt suck that bad anymore lol
    Utg handguard

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

User

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

User

Yeah pretty normal thing, Very important to check the straightness of any AK before purchase. I have seen some Saiga AKs with canted front sights. even the show offy Saiga one at Huntex in 2015 had a canted sight. You know the kalashnikov stand that had that Russian guy there..., who was a dick.... I have even seen a Norc that had everything canted, front sight, trunion and stock.

Damn thats a good looking ak.....

is the utg rail worthit to you? i cant test out a few options unfortunately so i want to see who likes these to make a decision in the long run.

User

Damn thats a good looking ak.....

is the utg rail worthit to you? i cant test out a few options unfortunately so i want to see who likes these to make a decision in the long run.
    Marginally front heavy. But I have gorilla arms, and can at least get hand forward on this one.

The main problem with fitting it was actually that it looks slightly off centre because of the front sight post.

Front heavy is advantageous when it results in keeping the nose down under recoil.
    There are no stupid questions ........ just stupid people

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast