Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

Default Re: SAGA Newsflash: Expired Licences

Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Pics and videos that I have seen ( And I was there on the sunday as an exhibitor for IDPA) does not do justice to the actual support received from Durbs bydasea people that pitched. It was amazing. This initiative is growing and we need to support GOSA. It will become an unstoppable tsunami, believe me
    Thanks for your support. I agree that Durbs was amazing. I disagree that we are unstoppable, though. The moment we stop moving forward we will start to wither and die.

We have seen what happens to other organisations that rest on their laurels. We have the advantage of hindsight. GOSA can NEVER rest easy. We must ALWAYS be pushing the envelope, in all directions at once. It may sound frenetic and unrealistic, but it's the only way.

As you will have seen in the press over the last week, we are starting to control the national narrative. This is vital. We just cannot afford to stop or slow down.

In the next week or so we will file our papers opposing GFSA's attempt to join SAPS' attempt to get condonation for and appeal against our interim.

We expect the SCA to reach a decision on condonation/hear the matter in the first or second quarter next year.

We are hoping that SAPS will at last get around to filing their responding affi in our main action so that we can take the main action forward.

We are already ramping up to our Pta Firearm Festival which promises to be spectacular... and a great way to cap off the year.

The Girls are already starting work on the GoF Top Shot Pro-am for the end of January 2020.

We will have 10 provincial festivals next year, adding Kimberley, Bloemfontein, Nelspruit, Polokwane, and Ellisras (Doc???). At the end of next year we want to add our GOSA Young Guns programme.

On the political front we are planning to introduce our own item of legislation (sponsored by a number of political parties)... no more of this reactionary stuff. It's time to start attacking!

Next year will be busy, busy, busy.
    Last edited by Paul; 16-10-2019 at 07:31.
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

User

Default Re: SAGA Newsflash: Expired Licences

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Thanks for your support. I agree that Durbs was amazing. I disagree that we are unstoppable, though. The moment we stop moving forward we will start to wither and die.

We have seen what happens to other organisations that rest on their laurels. We have the advantage of hindsight. GOSA can NEVER rest easy. We must ALWAYS be pushing the envelope, in all directions at once. It may sound frenetic and unrealistic, but it's the only way.

As you will have seen in the press over the last week, we are starting to control the national narrative. This is vital. We just cannot afford to stop or slow down.

In the next week or so we will file our papers opposing GFSA's attempt to join SAPS' attempt to get condonation for and appeal against our interim.

We expect the SCA to reach a decision on condonation/hear the matter in the first or second quarter next year.

We are hoping that SAPS will at last get around to filing their responding affi in our main action so that we can take the main action forward.

We are already ramping up to our Pta Firearm Festival which promises to be spectacular... and a great way to cap off the year.

The Girls are already starting work on the GoF Top Shot Pro-am for the end of January 2020.

We will have 10 provincial festivals next year, adding Kimberley, Bloemfontein, Nelspruit, Polokwane, and Ellisras (Doc???). At the end of next year we want to add our GOSA Young Guns programme.

On the political front we are planning to introduce our own item of legislation (sponsored by a number of political parties)... no more of this reactionary stuff. It's time to start attacking!

Next year will be busy, busy, busy.
    Admiration and respect! C'mon guys and gals. We need moolla!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6