Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    User

Default Re: sarsilmaz b6 (cz75 clone)

Quote Originally Posted by faya92 View Post
    Just a question. . .does tanfoglio not make clones aswell?
    They do and many parts are interchangeable (model dependent of course), but some parts are different. The FPB safety for example works in a different manner.

There is a small training outfit in Cape Town that uses the Sarsilmaz. They work ok but have had minor issues. Like so many others said, pick something lighter from a bigger proven brand, or get a CZ 75 even a lightly used one. I carried a CZ75 for years before I moved to Glock. Much lighter to carry. If i was in your boat and had to make same selection today I would take a serious look at the Beretta APX.

User

Canik make some rather decent CZ clones

I actually have some experience with these guns.
    They’re ok. No reliability issues thus far-I don’t own one, the security company i employ does and I attend their training sessions. Each pistol has around 2000 rounds through it and there have been no malfunctions.
    some niggles though...
    I don’t like the slide. Its too narrow and hard to grip properly for racking etc.
    the trigger could be a lot better-it could also be a lot worse.
    I don’t like the grips they come with, I find it quite difficult to get a proper recoil controlling grasp on them- you do learn to compensate though.
    overall—they work. They’re not luxury items and probably wont tick all your boxes but they do work and they are pretty accurate if you do your part.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3