Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    User

Default Dashprod Shotgun Owners Thread

Hi folks.

My Dashprod shotgun is being delivered in the next few days... much excitement!
    I wanted to ask if anyone would be interested in getting a dedicated thread started specifically aimed at those who own and use the 12g Dashprod?
    Why is this necessary? Well, if you buy a Mossberg, Remington, etc., you can just buy parts that are custom made for these shotguns.
    If you have hassles with a Mossberg, Remington, etc. there are a 1000 threads with answers and solutions...
    Not so with the Dashprod.

I followed a thread with interest where Tayls had an issue with his Dashprod and posted the problem and ultimate solution.
    Very helpful.

So I thought it would be useful if we as owners and users of the same shotgun share our info to enlighten others?
    For example:
    *What ammo you find cycles well / not so well?
    *What accessories you have found fit well?
    *What issues you had and how resolved?
    *Modifications made that worked well?
    *Etc., etc....

Anyway, I hope that this does interest others and we can keep this thread alive and share knowledge accordingly.
    Thanks and over to you now...

User

Default Re: Dashprod Shotgun Owners Thread

I have had the pump for 3 years and licencesing the semi auto now. However I am looking for a traditional stock for the semi auto (as it has come with a fixed pistol grip).

So so far Both have eaten all the ammo I have used on them.

User

Thx for joining the discussion Milkman! We we the only two Dashprod owners out there, hope not!
    Regarding a stock, check some of the previous shotgun threads, someone else was also looking and I think was in touch with the manufacturer, so may have a solution for you.
    Hope we can build on this thread...

User

I own SAR Dashprod semi. Lock time all screws as they are prone to come loose on first Copplestone of outings. Check extractor pin as mine dislodged during cycling and broke. Replaced pin and now 100%. Otherwise I have fired 300 + rounds with about 5 stopages mostly ammo related.

User

Lock tight!

User

Spellchecker on cellphones%#$₩¥£€&***%#@%

User

Default Dashprod Shotgun Owners Thread

I also regret getting the pistol grip version and would like to change it out on the semi. Hope it wouldnt be too expensive.

Ive only tried the Khuvima 32g first and then the 28g so far. I'll confidently move down to 28g for putting down plates.

Took a while for the suppliers to get the choke key and chokes to the dealers for the first batch but they work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

I have the standard stock version (Altay TK 222 practical). Happy with most brands of 28 gram and 32 gram ammo. Definitely do the blue loctite thing and keep an eye on that extractor pin, I started having extraction issues and then noticed that the pin was missing. DSG replaced it with no questions asked. I am still looking for a longer magtube extension, no luck so far.

User

Regarding the stock, has anyone tried the Magpul SGA shotgun stock? Made for Rem 870 & Moss 500, but not sure if compatible? May be a good option if it fits?

User

Tube extension as far as I have researched is Remington, but not 100% sure.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast