Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: Tumbling Media -- SS Pins -- Group Buy for members based in Gauteng (Pta/Jhb)

Given my comments above, I am going to be placing an order with David for the pins. Ross is also keen...

Is there anybody else who wants to go in with this order? Need somebody/a few guys who order 2kgs or more to get the benefit of free shipping...

Please let me know asap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Default Re: Tumbling Media -- SS Pins -- Group Buy for members based in Gauteng (Pta/Jhb)

Tayls, I'll take 1kg please. PM inbound.

User

Thanks Joeman... have replied via PM.

Tuesday morning bump. Now have orders for 5kgs...

If anybody else is keen please let me know asap as will be placing order today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Revised details.... Final chance to participate in the group buy -- you know you want to!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tayls View Post
    Have now also made contact with David, who has sent me close-up pics of his SS pins and can confirm that they look fine. In addition, based on comments and input received from LSS, Shooty and Beast, I have decided to buy from David (and have taken into account WCF's comments in Post 8 re smoothing off the edges of the pins).

FYI, his price is R250/kg and his shipping price is the usual R100 for Postnet's counter-to-counter service. That said, I have discussed a possible group buy with him and he has indicated that if we manage to get together an order for 6kgs or more, then he is prepared to offer us free shipping (via Postnet but only if it is to one address) (at this stage I will be taking 2 kgs, Ross is taking 2kgs and Joeman 1kg, so I need at least one more person to join us for the free shipping).

FYI, the SS pins have the following approximate dimensions (1.2mm diameter x 6mm length).

If there are any other GS members who are keen to buy SS pins and are happy to share the costs (and benefit from the free shipping, if we get to at least 6kgs), please let me know by/before 15h00 today (Tues, 14/03) as I will be going ahead and placing the order shortly thereafter?

If you are keen to participate, please let me have (a) the weight of SS pins you want to buy (in kgs); (b) details on where you would ideally like to collect them from me; and (c) send me your cell no. or email address so that I can send you my banking details. FYI, I will be asking members to make a transfer of the funds before I place an order on their behalf since I have been stung before by people who change their minds.

Cheers

User

Correction -- David has just confirmed that he will cover the Postnet counter-to-counter service if we get at least 5kgs (not 6kgs)... As such I will give other members until 14h00 today to make contact with me, failing which I will be placing the joint order.

Last chance, gents :-)

User

Ok, too bad for the late-comers. Will be placing the order shortly...

I will update Ross and Joeman re delivery timings (to me) once I get clarity from David and we can make arrangements from there re getting the pins to each of you.

User

Thanks for organising Tayls!

User

Quick update -- the order has been placed and David has now confirmed receipt of my EFT.

He has promised to get the SS pins to Postnet at some point tomorrow afternoon (Wed, 15/03). Will keep you posted once I receive the tracking details from him, but it should take around 2-3 days from the day when he drops them off with Postnet.

User

Quote Originally Posted by joeman View Post
    Thanks for organising Tayls!
    Sure bud. No problems!

User

Pitty i saw this so late, i would of taken 2KG's.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast