Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Following -up on my Competency

Hi All

Just wanted to know if there was a preferred way to follow up regarding my competency application

when i asked the officer while i was lodging it he said i would get an SMS but could not say any time line etc or what channels to use for follow up

Thanks

User

Default Re: Following -up on my Competency

Phone CFR 24H call centre number 012 353 6111

Sent from my HUAWEI CAN-L12 using Tapatalk

Hi Shiraz

I did think about calling them but i was told that i would get an sms from the station before they sent it to CFR ?

Cheers

User

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyslim View Post
    Hi Shiraz

I did think about calling them but i was told that i would get an sms from the station before they sent it to CFR ?

Cheers
    The sms's are inconsistent at best, non-existent at other times. Best is to phone CFR. When did you hand it in?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by carleng View Post
    The sms's are inconsistent at best, non-existent at other times. Best is to phone CFR. When did you hand it in?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

HiCarl

I submitted on the 20th March , so to be honest it hasn't been that long but i am concerned that the CFR told me that they had not yet received my application from the DFP at Krugersdorp station
    i thought they send the applications to PTA to be processed ?

HiCarl

I submitted on the 20th March , so to be honest it hasn't been that long but i am concerned that the CFR told me that they had not yet received my application from the DFP at Krugersdorp station
    i thought they send the applications to PTA to be processed ?
    It took over a month for mine to be submitted from my local SAPS to the CFR. I did get my SMS when it arrived and almost exactly 180 days later I got my SMS stating it was ready to be printed at my local SAPS. Unfortunately the nature of this game is patience, so just put a reminder for 3 months from submission date and put it out of your mind until then.

A crude answer but unfortunately if you expect more from them you will be sorely disappointed.
    Clintie

ok just called the CFR theyu confirm that my application was captured 20 days ago but the paperwork was never sent from krugersdorp station

ok just called the CFR theyu confirm that my application was captured 20 days ago but the paperwork was never sent from krugersdorp station
    If Krugersdorp is your local station then go visit the DFO and ask him what the F.....

I want to know saps are still busy with my competency since i was waiting for sms?

Sent from my SM-A205F using Tapatalk

I want to know saps are still busy with my competency?

Sent from my SM-A205F using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast