Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Default Re: DMG Nationals 2017

Vivian and your EDPC team...a very well derserved well done on presenting an epic DMG Nationals 2017!!! Apologies in advance for the slightly delayed results, but the "4G gods" decided they wanted all participants to remain on this gorgeous range a bit longer by creating a data dead spot on the last match day!

Quote Originally Posted by Phd69 View Post
    Vivian and your EDPC team...a very well derserved well done on presenting an epic DMG Nationals 2017!!! Apologies in advance for the slightly delayed results, but the "4G gods" decided they wanted all participants to remain on this gorgeous range a bit longer by creating a data dead spot on the last match day!
    A BIG Shout out to you !!! To drive 250 km with a broken foot and start helping straight away to ensure the scores are published, shows the world how dedicated you are. Thank you so much !!!!Nice meeting fellow Gunsiters !Well done to all the winners.

User

Congratulations to the EDPC team for hosting a fantastic DMG Nationals.
    The whole match ran incredibly smoothly. 12 stages in 2 days and our squad were done by 11am on Sunday.
    Stages were fun and challenging to shoot.
    Thanks to Squad 4. It was great shooting with all of you.

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

As an SO (and shooter) for the comp, I can happily confirm that this was by far the easiest shoot as a Safety Officer (four days on the range). On the morning of Day3 (the first day of competitor shooting) we normally have to drag our sorry arses out of bed and limp to the range. This time out it was no stress at all.

We were put up in a good hotel, fed well, and everything possible was done to make us as comfortable as possible.

If this level of match is maintained it will be easy to convince SOs to step forward.
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

Certainly from the photos and feedback I've had, this match was excellent in every aspect especially in how the SO's were attracted - would be most interesting to see the split between the SADPA contribution vs how much Vivian/EDPC put in to make this happen.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    As an SO (and shooter) for the comp, I can happily confirm that this was by far the easiest shoot as a Safety Officer (four days on the range). On the morning of Day3 (the first day of competitor shooting) we normally have to drag our sorry arses out of bed and limp to the range. This time out it was no stress at all.

We were put up in a good hotel, fed well, and everything possible was done to make us as comfortable as possible.

If this level of match is maintained it will be easy to convince SOs to step forward.
    I could not agree with you more, this was a awesome match in every way.

Thanks to Vivian (EPDC) and Asiv (DDPC) for an awesome match.

Thanks the shooters as well for their friendliness and respect.

User

Great match.
    Great range and facilites.
    Great organising and logistics.

We worrried a bit about the threat of rain on Sat afternoon but made it through the day's stages without getting drenched and it helped alot that everything ran on time and smoothly.

Great job Vivian and SOs.

So glad you all enjoyed the event Perhaps EDPC will host another main event in the future

User

So who won the raffles?

Not me.... I wanted that DM-4 so badly !! Tannie Marge comforted me after the draw as my facial expression was that of someone that lost a loving pet

The SO on Range 7 (wink wink) took the DM-4 home.

A member of Durban DPC took the Beretta.

Gert, EDPC's chairman won the one Hatsan Shotgun. By a stroke of luck his number was drawn for the second shotgun as well. As a gesture of sportmanship he declined. Then the lucky winner was the Gentle Giant from Sportshooter Magazine

I uploaded the attendance this morning. Will post a link to the Dropbox for all the photos soon.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast