Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: Where to find a Streamlight TLR6 WML for G26 ?

Quote Originally Posted by gustavdp View Post
    You also need to get custom made holsters then a presume?

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk
    Yes. And those are normally about R1k.
    And it limits you to the custom holster maker near you as they usually need to bring your gun to them.
    I only know of 3 custom holster makers, namely Geoff Karter in the Cape, Daniels Holsters in Pretoria and Reaper Customs in JHB. So options are fairly limited.

Going to get a custom one made by Daniels Holsters soon, until its made I'll just have to unscrew the light off in the mornings after nightstand duty.

User

Yea. I also considered that light but I like using a sticky holster around the house. So I decided against it.

Maybe one day I'll have a rail cut.

User

Quote Originally Posted by gustavdp View Post
    Yea. I also considered that light but I like using a sticky holster around the house. So I decided against it.

Maybe one day I'll have a rail cut.

I've also been carrying in a sticky/remora type holster, decided it was finally time to move to kydex. Going to have an Ulticlip on it too.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Nyt Ryda View Post
    I've also been carrying in a sticky/remora type holster, decided it was finally time to move to kydex. Going to have an Ulticlip on it too.
    I have a kydex that I use 90% of the time. But I honestly can't live without my sticky holster. :D

User

Quote Originally Posted by Nyt Ryda View Post
    Yes. And those are normally about R1k.
    And it limits you to the custom holster maker near you as they usually need to bring your gun to them.
    I only know of 3 custom holster makers, namely Geoff Karter in the Cape, Daniels Holsters in Pretoria and Reaper Customs in JHB. So options are fairly limited.

Going to get a custom one made by Daniels Holsters soon, until its made I'll just have to unscrew the light off in the mornings after nightstand duty.
    I would suggest not fitting it until you have the correct holster. They wouldn't appear to be made to attach and remove multiple times.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2