Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Warrior Silencers

I know this is an old thread, sorry. But I'm interested in how the Gun Warriors behave on a 7mm Rem Mag.
    And in particular the difference between doing a regular vs a reflex mount.

@geogun Did you ever get a Gun Warrrior mounted on your 7mm Rem Mag or did you go with something else? Any feedback appreciated.

I have a Sako L61R in 7mm Rem Mag, and trying do so some research on silencers to use.

They guys at warrior are an awesome bunch....and give sound advice. Products are great.

User

Quote Originally Posted by jabezz View Post
    I know this is an old thread, sorry. But I'm interested in how the Gun Warriors behave on a 7mm Rem Mag.
    And in particular the difference between doing a regular vs a reflex mount.

@geogun Did you ever get a Gun Warrrior mounted on your 7mm Rem Mag or did you go with something else? Any feedback appreciated.

I have a Sako L61R in 7mm Rem Mag, and trying do so some research on silencers to use.
    I've shot a friend of mine 7mm Rem Mag with a Warrior silencer on and it worked very well. I used his rifle as a guide to putting a Warrior silencer on my 300WM, which i did.

The guys at Warrior suggested a reflex mount for hunting and regular mount for bench shooting. The reflex mount should be stronger for a hunting rifle that is in the field and getting bumped around.

I am very happy with the Warrior silencer so far.

Quote Originally Posted by ady View Post
    I've shot a friend of mine 7mm Rem Mag with a Warrior silencer on and it worked very well. I used his rifle as a guide to putting a Warrior silencer on my 300WM, which i did.

The guys at Warrior suggested a reflex mount for hunting and regular mount for bench shooting. The reflex mount should be stronger for a hunting rifle that is in the field and getting bumped around.

I am very happy with the Warrior silencer so far.
    Thanks ady, that is extremely useful.
    I'm assuming with the reflex mount, that the noise/recoil reduction is a bit less than the regular mount? Or does this not make a difference at all?
    Did you also add the external muzzle break?

User

I'm assuming with the reflex mount, that the noise/recoil reduction is a bit less than the regular mount? Or does this not make a difference at all?
    You loose some volume with the reflex mount, so will be less effective than regular. Upside it adds less length, so better for hunting.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

User

Like Bonedoc said, it will be less effective, but it works to the point that you don't need hearing protection and recoil is greatly reduced. I got the muzzle break for the silencer, but i see they have now made a sport type muzzle break with angled ports. I will be getting one of those breaks.

User

I use one of their reflex silencers on my Beretta CX4 (9mmP) and it is amazing!
    The reflex mount reduces the added length quite substantially.

User

I have their Large Silencer (non-reflex) with a muzzle break on my 338 Win Mag. Takes away most recoil, makes it feel like a 243 when shooting with it. Works really well.

Sent from my SpaceCraft using MindControl!

User

Quote Originally Posted by mic View Post
    I use one of their reflex silencers on my Beretta CX4 (9mmP) and it is amazing!
    The reflex mount reduces the added length quite substantially.
    Mic, do you maybe have a photo of you CX4 with silencer on? I'm contemplating to get a sikencer for my pcc AR with a 16" barrel. 147gn pc bullets travel at 1030 fps out of the pcc and 890fps out of my Shadow and G17, this works 100% for me.

User

Happy to post a pic of my CX4.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2