Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    User

Default Shooting Stuff Service.

I purchased .223 carbide Dies and quick change for my Dillon 650 last month (April).
    I have been trying to get the loads correct and up to standard. I am reasonably new to reloading so have been taking it slow and making sure it is done correct.
    I noticed a scuff mark on the brass i was loading and did not believe this was acceptable. I read books, watched videos ect but could not see what i was doing wrong.
    I popped into Shooting stuff with my whole tool head and the cases i have loaded. I spoke to Kevin + Garrett, Garrett told me there is a problem.
    He did some tests and told me the die was oval. Garrett looked at me and told me i have a new die.
    Without any problems or BS he replaced my die under warranty.
    Dealing with Shooting stuff has been very satisfying! On their website they have a return policy and they stand by their word. Thank you!

"Shooting Stuff commits to support you until you get what you want. We help you to buy the right thing, and get it to work for you. If you buy the wrong thing, we return and replace until you are happy"

User

Default Re: Shooting Stuff Service.

I had done some business with Shooting Stuff for a while and can recommend them any time.
    Very decent people!!!

To add to this, I ordered online from Shooting Stuff on 16 May at 16:30. On 17 May before 8:00, I had my package in my hands. Awesome service!

Thanks G! Always a pleasure ...

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked-Obsession View Post
    I purchased .223 carbide Dies and quick change for my Dillon 650 last month (April).
    I have been trying to get the loads correct and up to standard. I am reasonably new to reloading so have been taking it slow and making sure it is done correct.
    I noticed a scuff mark on the brass i was loading and did not believe this was acceptable. I read books, watched videos ect but could not see what i was doing wrong.
    I popped into Shooting stuff with my whole tool head and the cases i have loaded. I spoke to Kevin + Garrett, Garrett told me there is a problem.
    He did some tests and told me the die was oval. Garrett looked at me and told me i have a new die.
    Without any problems or BS he replaced my die under warranty.
    Dealing with Shooting stuff has been very satisfying! On their website they have a return policy and they stand by their word. Thank you!

"Shooting Stuff commits to support you until you get what you want. We help you to buy the right thing, and get it to work for you. If you buy the wrong thing, we return and replace until you are happy"

User

+1 - sorted out the order - also replaced items which seemed defect without any issues.

Great service.

Yup, never an issue with Shooting Stuff.
    Israeli Carry is for dead people

User

Always good service...even to us Capies ;)

User

Quote Originally Posted by dante76 View Post
    Always good service...even to us Capies ;)
    +many

User

Never had anything but great service from them...

User

They are extremely efficient and an absolute pleasure to deal with. I placed an order yesterday afternoon (I am in Cape Town), it was delivered this morning just after 08:00.

Keep it up guys! You are doing amazingly well!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast