Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    User

Default The Fall of South Africa - Simon Roche & Stefan Molyneux

User

Default Re: The Fall of South Africa - Simon Roche & Stefan Molyneux

The talk was very informative and I do not think it could be done by a better man than Molyneux.

User

I watched the whole thing yesterday, it is very informative based on facts and not emotions. Going to get my family to watch it and see what they think.

I hope his early august deadline or his later "summer" period are not going to happen though.

Ive been watching Stefan for a while now and he is a very good speaker.

It has already got almost 80 000 views and it is only one day old on YouTube, another show Simon went on is barely over 30 000 and has been up for a month. hopefully this gets greater exposure, but it is like they discussed, it won't make mainstream media platforms because the left don't want to discuss farm murders and white genocide because it ruins their narrative of South Africa's rainbow nation and their ideas of multiculturalism and how great it is.

This is the other video with Simon Roche :

User

The reason is perhaps that Simon Roche is involved with a nutcase organisation like the Suidlanders. They have been harping on about the end of the world as we know it since 2007. It gets old.

User

Quote Originally Posted by LeftShot View Post
    I watched the whole thing yesterday, it is very informative based on facts and not emotions. Going to get my family to watch it and see what they think.

I hope his early august deadline or his later "summer" period are not going to happen though.

Ive been watching Stefan for a while now and he is a very good speaker.

It has already got almost 80 000 views and it is only one day old on YouTube, another show Simon went on is barely over 30 000 and has been up for a month. hopefully this gets greater exposure, but it is like they discussed, it won't make mainstream media platforms because the left don't want to discuss farm murders and white genocide because it ruins their narrative of South Africa's rainbow nation and their ideas of multiculturalism and how great it is.

This is the other video with Simon Roche :

There's a lot of history there I'd call into question.

@MS, Is Simon talking total bull #@$%, because he is involved with the Suidlanders?
    "Trespassers will be welcomed, and served a light lunch"

User

I watched it,crap detectors should be switched on BUT one cant entirely dismiss it either.

As much as I get my neck hairs standing up re anything to do with "suidlanders" organisation the situation is just volatile and unstable enough to deteriorate into the very scenario that he is suggesting,it wouldnt take much and that is the part that is scary.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk777 View Post
    @MS, Is Simon talking total bull #@$%, because he is involved with the Suidlanders?
    His credibility is basically zero because of his involvement with them, so I am not going to waste my time hearing what he has to say.

User

ATM I am less worried about the impeding doom than not knowing our true history

User
    GP, but in my mind, hunting for Ivory in the 1930's

When history is twisted to suit an agenda it delegitimizes the message. That applies to both ends of the spectrum.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast