Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    User

Default Re: Manchester UK, concert bombed 20 fatalities 50+ hurt

Im all for men in black nomex finding the terrorist who commit these actions and those who assist them and performing adjustments.

Its the line where you injure innocents that you loose the moral high ground

User

so much PC in this thread

you want to live in England? then you must be British before Religious

dont like Britains rules? simple. then bugger off.

amazing how refugees dont flood to Iran etc etc etc

also amazing how if a christian moves to saudi or dubai.... they respect culture and live by those rules

why are some the exception??

p.s i am 100% non religious so this could be christians jews or irish prods

dont make any difference

or for every religious attack close a place of worship linked to that attackers religion
    watch how quick churches and such stop these attacks

User

the unfortunate reality is that Saddam had the unfortunately effective way of dealing with these barbarians.
    if you crossed him, he sarin gassed your village. that simple.

he didnt play tit-for-tat, instead tit-for-WMD. and look what happened when they removed him............
    i'm not saying people should do that, merely highlighting what worked.

nobody wants to get their hands dirty, to be the unpolitically-correct badguy, to have Hollywood be upset with them.

Quote Originally Posted by GAZZAMCK View Post
    so much PC in this threadyou want to live in England? then you must be British before Religiousdont like Britains rules? simple. then bugger off.amazing how refugees dont flood to Iran etc etc etcalso amazing how if a christian moves to saudi or dubai.... they respect culture and live by those ruleswhy are some the exception??p.s i am 100% non religious so this could be christians jews or irish prodsdont make any differenceor for every religious attack close a place of worship linked to that attackers religionwatch how quick churches and such stop these attacks
    It's quick and easy to say that but let the eff say white South Africans must be killed or kicked out of SA for past crimes then we all up in arms. That's what no one but T gets. What if the same logic was applied by Syrians drop a bomb on us and we send one right back is that fair enough? Don't be naive or narrow minded because a lot of the guys on here are being, they sounding very much like what ISIS sounds like.

Quote Originally Posted by afzals1 View Post
    It's quick and easy to say that but let the eff say white South Africans must be killed or kicked out of SA for past crimes then we all up in arms. That's what no one but T gets. What if the same logic was applied by Syrians drop a bomb on us and we send one right back is that fair enough? Don't be naive or narrow minded because a lot of the guys on here are being, they sounding very much like what ISIS sounds like.
    What is your solution?

User

Springer do me a favour

Don't post in any politics or non gun related threads until then end of June.

You've come back and shown little interest in the core prupose of this forum and only seem interested in these discussions

Get your debating kicks elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Springer View Post
    What is your solution?
    You telling me in this day and age we can't distinguish between good guys and bad? You telling me mass deportations are the only way? You saying lock up the entire Muslim population all 2 billion people?

Dear Lord, does every thresd on this forum just *have* to go to the dogs... ?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit: occidentis telum est.

Seneca (4 BC - 65 AD)

User

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderin' Zero View Post
    Dear Lord, does every thread on this forum just *have* to go to the dogs... ?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Only the political ones

User

Quote Originally Posted by afzals1 View Post

You have missed my point because i wasnt targeting one religion so the comparison to one racial demographic is counter productive. its not about past crimes, its about present activity

Plus im south african before im White

There are extremists in every demographic, thats the simple truth, the answer is to root these out of society and deliver severe punishment

hope you get where im coming from, I look at south africa, and cant understand where the rest of the world goes so wrong

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast