Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    User

Default Re: Confidential info leak in stolen cop guns case involving 3 028 dockets

Quote Originally Posted by Kayback View Post
    How can this even pretend to shock anyone. Any crime scene involving guns generally has a Z88 in it somewhere or some R5s. Even more scarce guns like the new PX4s.
    Exactly!

Sent from my SpaceCraft using MindControl!

User

Default Re: Confidential info leak in stolen cop guns case involving 3 028 dockets

So this is why they want another amnesty, to get more guns to sell ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have to say how stupid this whole scheme was. I mean a firearm would eventually be linked to the batch earmarked for destruction.

User

The sad part is that we have been saying it over and over that all this billions of rands spent on regulating the most law abiding sector of society should rather be spent of finding criminals, but our calls fell on death ears, now the FCA and its amnesties have just added more deaths and more violence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Remember, this is just ONE cop. Say for argument's sake he was in charge of ONE police station's hand-ins.
    How many other such cops or stations are there? 10 cops x 3000 guns? 100 cops x 3000 guns?

User

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Remember, this is just ONE cop. Say for argument's sake he was in charge of ONE police station's hand-ins.
    How many other such cops or stations are there? 10 cops x 3000 guns? 100 cops x 3000 guns?
    That is the scary thing. While there are some good cops and some guns were probably destroyed there is also the fact policing is a kak career in South Africa and the graft is understandable.

Not excuseable but understandable, and again not a surprise.

Over here in Southamerica they reduced greatly the Military.

Police is supposed to buy their own guns with their own Money. If they would give guns to the latin Police they would resell them immediatelly and Report them as "stolen". That would be a feast of Business for the Police if the governement would provide at public expenses the guns.

Wow Southafrica. How crazy are your governement still.
    Let them buy with their own Money the pistols and voila! the Problem is gone.

Thats why here in Southamerica most Police officers have only Revolvers since they are cheaper.

Buy your own gun and you will watch it like you would be married with it.

Well here in Southamerica Police officers let themselves relocate preferably to White predominant regions since the bribe is there a real feast for them and good livin' is guaranteed thanks to the generous bakshish (bribes).

Yea confiscated guns over here nobody really knows what happens to them. Same Story IMO.

I did learn today something:

The Z88 is a Beretta 92 clone same as my Taurus PT 92 AFS (made in Brazil. See photo).

We find Taurus quality to be generally very poor.
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit: occidentis telum est.

Seneca (4 BC - 65 AD)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast