Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: A friend just shot two armed intruders. One dead, one in hospital

Great news well done!

User

Thoughts are with your friend. Hope everything goes well for him. Glad he was armed and able to defend himself. Multiple armed attackers is a scary thought. I am curious as to whether he defended himself with the G19 or the T56?

User

Quote Originally Posted by prepare2win View Post
    A good friend of mine just had two uninvited guests on his property. One armed with a spear and one with a knife. One dead, one in hospital

I met him when he was 16 at my BJJ club, then later on he did some knife training with my mentor, and then worked at Ihawu for a short time and took up shooting. He has a G19 and a type 56. A lawyer named Jacques Botha is on the case assisting him. I will pass on well wishes and Bells

Glad he's ok. From what I've heard, Jacques knows his business so hopefully it should go fairly smoothly.

User
    GP, but in my mind, hunting for Ivory in the 1930's

Bravo!!
    Don’t take life too seriously, no one gets out alive.

User

The type of news I need on a Monday!

Kudos to your friend. Hope all goes smoothly for him

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Similar situation in Vanderbijlpark today. Apparently 3 armed burglars broke into a house in a complex close to us, was confronted by a neighbor, they fired at him, he retaliated, killing 1 and wounding 2.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Do you know if your friend was arrested or not and if all his firearms ir only hes EDC was taken for ballistics? I'd like to know his progress. Glad it worked out for him.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Hopefully the one in hospital does not create a problem if he survives and can talk(

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tayls View Post
    Glad that your friend is ok and, further, that he EDC's.

The outcome would have been much different if he didn't!
    =1

Bells or two. Hope he can survive the cost of the win.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Theunsb View Post
    =1 Bells or two. Hope he can survive the cost of the win.
    Well it sure is cheaper than death.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast