User

Default Training or "experience packages" for possible or would be firearm owners in Gauteng

Was talking in another private non-gun forum to guy in Cape Town about the process of getting a you first firearm (competency, apps, choices etc) and looking at the bit of an intimidating process in front of him he was getting second thoughts so I suggest either going level 1 firearm skills course with a pistol rented from the range or an doing "firearm experience" package where you get bit basic training and then doing more fun shoot with pistol, shotgun and AR.

Then 2 guys from Gauteng got interested (one of which previously mentioned he will never have a firearm in his home) in something similar.

I know TacShac used to do something in this line with Tokolosh shoots so will contact Lynette to check but are there any other recommendations around Centurion/Pretoria specifically otherwise wider Gauteng area of either a basic pistol training course with rented pistol (first prize) or firearms "experience packages" for complete novices.

Someone to get ahold of will be mark from panzer in brakpan.

They have shoots like that and they do it from the blesbok range in springs if I am not mistaken.

They are very friendly and can also help with all firearm stuff needed to own one.

They have a Web site if you want to check it out
    https://panzerarms.com

Default Re: Training or "experience packages" for possible or would be firearm owners in Gaut

Think Flora guns do rentals, it's a bit far from Pretoria. http://www.floraguns.com/

Default Re: Training or "experience packages" for possible or would be firearm owners in Gaut

The Edge shooting academy opposite Zwartkops raceway has a handgun course thos Saturday https://m.facebook.com/?hrc=1&refsrc...ernal&mt_nav=1

They have firearms you can use contact Leo Prinsloo. You will not be disappointed.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

User

Would Tactical 22 not be able to sort you out?

User

+1 for T22. Not sure about competency (I think he does), but he's good a tremendous selection of firearms to hire.

Plus it's a short hop down the N1/M1 from Pretoria

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

User

Not sure how available they are but as you said TAC Shac would be my go-to peeps, especially is your building this as a 1st step towards competency.

For a good ol blast them up .. did you see how big that bullet it fun day at the range Tac .22 has very competitive packages.

Sent from my SpaceCraft using MindControl!

User

A bit short notice, just came across this: