Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Galil

Default Re: Galil

The original lm5 is in my opinion one of the better triggers and as an owner of quite a variety of rifles and triggers it is one that I would not even think about replacing.Other examples may differ but an aftermarket trigger may well be a downgrade given the extremely high quality standard of the originals.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderin' Zero View Post
    Different folks, different strokes.
    Exactly

User

I wish our government drop their anti-Israel shit so that our police and security forces can get their hands on the ACE. We will need to replace our R4 and R5 rifles soon as they are getting old.

User
    GP, but in my mind, hunting for Ivory in the 1930's

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderin' Zero View Post
    Okay. For what it is worth, I notice triggers on handguns very much but on rifles, not nearly as much. On a long gun it really needs to be atrocious to worry me. Different folks, different strokes.
    I think because it's easier to "stabilize" a long you won't notIce it. That being said, the last 2 years I didn't get round to hunting so I spent my shooting time shooting my ex military rifles (FAL, SMLE and No4 rifle) this year when dusting off my hunting rifles (Sauer 90 with factory trigger and Zastava with Thor trigger) is was surprised at how crisp and light they were. I fact I was often surprised at the shot.
    Don’t take life too seriously, no one gets out alive.

User

Quote Originally Posted by FNBROWNING View Post
    The original lm5 is in my opinion one of the better triggers and as an owner of quite a variety of rifles and triggers it is one that I would not even think about replacing.Other examples may differ but an aftermarket trigger may well be a downgrade given the extremely high quality standard of the originals.

Have you tried the Geissilie ACE trigger?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2