on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

Default Gunsure and GOSA, and the now disapperared Gunsure "You have shot somebody..." thread

This needs to be said:

Quote Originally Posted by Josephine View Post
    What makes gunsure different?
    Gunsure, despite what might seem like their marketing people being intent on shooting themselves in the feet with some of their Gunsite marketing, were born out of GOSA (they are the underwriting management company that designed the initial insurance offerings for us that were incorporated in Gold and Diamond memberships).

We have now unbundled the insurance from our membership because it was costing GOSA money to collect premiums, and we're not really insurance people, but gun rights people.

Nonetheless GOSA is still involved to the degree that our legal team (FDD, the Foundation for the Defence of Democracy) are utilised by Gunsure to evaluate claims and provide professional legal services in the event of a claim.

What you are seeing here is their marketing people finding their feet. I was interested to see another legal professional (on this thread) who evaluated the seemingly similar offering from a large competing company, 'discover' the gaping holes in the cover provided... the specific reason for Gunsure's existence.

Use them with confidence!
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

User

Default Re: Gunsure and GOSA, and the now disapperared Gunsure "You have shot somebody..." th

Paul

Is there anyway to communicate to Gunsure the necessity for them to handle this site in particular with a) someone who is well versed in what they offer and is able to answer tough questions and b) some sense of caution before all the fear mongering.

Unlike Facebook and its clickheard many on this site are well versed in all things-guns and are more than prepared to repel untruths spreads by shem who cannot be named.

Sent from my SpaceCraft using MindControl!

User

Default Re: Gunsure and GOSA, and the now disapperared Gunsure "You have shot somebody..." th

Quote Originally Posted by G33 View Post
    Paul

Is there anyway to communicate to Gunsure the necessity for them to handle this site in particular with a) someone who is well versed in what they offer and is able to answer tough questions and b) some sense of caution before all the fear mongering.

Unlike Facebook and its clickheard many on this site are well versed in all things-guns and are more than prepared to repel untruths spreads by shem who cannot be named.

Why treat FB and the like any differently? Untruths should be corrected on all platforms.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Bowhunter View Post
    Why treat FB and the like any differently? Untruths should be corrected on all platforms.
    Agreed!

But here you get torn apart no matter how good your marketing team says the slogan is.. over there pretty colours gets you a thumbs up.

Guys,

I'm talking to Gunsure's principle and to FDD right now. We will clarify matters ASAP.

In the interim please stop whatever you are thinking about posting.
    Unknown Barbarian

User

sorry gents
    so GOSA for general firearms rights (collectively)
    Gun sure for legal assistance when using a firearm for a legal purpose eg) Self defense

User

Thanks Paul for answering my question I think alot of people are concerned because gunsure and gosa split.

I found the transition fairly painless.
    There are no stupid questions ........ just stupid people

Quote Originally Posted by Josephine View Post
    Thanks Paul for answering my question I think alot of people are concerned because gunsure and gosa split.
    Ya... we didn't 'split' because we had a problem with them or their product, or the (now proven... thanks Tayls) need for their product. It was an admin and cost-saving decision.
    Unknown Barbarian