Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Heat!

User

Default Heat!

I have been a slacker of the First Degree today....hanging out in the house with the A/C cranking and my ice cold Arnold Palmer's flowing. Here's why......nobody in their right mind wants to be outside right now if they can help it!!!

At 2:30pm it was 113/112º !!!

It's 5:30pm right now. I recently went out to my garage to admire my new safe some more and was like....the hell with this and came back inside right away. I have some music stuff to do in my studio and I need to get to the reloading bench......it's going to have to come down a lot before I go out there again.

Banned

Default Re: Heat!

110 degrees Fahrenheit = 43 degrees Celsius. What do you do when it reaches 125 F?

Quote Originally Posted by Ds J View Post
    110 degrees Fahrenheit = 43 degrees Celsius
    Thanks, suddenly us South Africans also understand.
    Sent electronically, thus not signed.

User

That is freekin warm!

I recall years ago, visiting Spain and when we walked out the plane onto the runway, it was a baking 45 deg C in Madrid.

Hotter than anything I'd ever experienced, even having grown up in Kimberley.

Lucky you;'ve got the air con

User

Im sitting off the coast of Saudi Arabia and the furnace is coming up to full power so know I feel your pain

Reckon the F stands today for F hot.

User

In Vredendal 45deg C is about a par score for the month of January and Feb. When it gets to 48 and 50 we consider it a hot day.

User

I'll tell you who gets it hard are roofers and road workers, when it gets this hot. And movie crew outside in the damn desert or some other miserably hot place.

Ja, this summer just past we were sometimes still at 35 degrees Celsius at 22:30 Hrs with 80% + humidity! (Close to Cairns Australia).

We know we are in shit when the local tv weather report admits that it is 35 degrees - normally, no matter what the temparature actually is, they will claim it was 33 degrees all summer long - this year they reported a few 35s.

Ja, this summer just past we were sometimes still at 35 degrees Celsius at 22:30 Hrs with 80% + humidity! (Close to Cairns Australia).

We know we are in shit when the local tv weather report admits that it is 35 degrees - normally, no matter what the temparature actually is, they will claim it was 33 degrees all summer long - this year they reported a few 35s.

I am often on roofs or in ceilings so I HATE summer more than most.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast