Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Under Siege... Please assist

Our idyllic lives in the countryside has changed forever. We have noted an increase in home invasions. We have experienced a flurry of home invasions, where people are ambushed when getting in, or out of their homes. The invaders, most recently are accessing homes in the middle of the night, whilst occupants are asleep, by cutting burglar bars and trellidors.

I appeal for advice on layers of security that serve as an early warning system.

I specifically need advice on alarm systems with beams. I require help with the types of systems as well as the best makes to acquire. I have used the search function and have noted names such as paradox and robogaurd. I nevertheless ask these questions as technology evolves, and I would like to draw on the latest experience of others.

As the entire community is under siege,it may be prudent to use the services of a security consultant, for which I ask for recommendations.

The last few nights, have been sleepless...Please Assist

We may also require the services of a private investigator, for which we require recommendations.
    Last edited by .45; 26-06-2017 at 12:10. Reason: Additional Info