Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: Hello world!! Here are some pictures of stuff i have built.

Hi w24, thanks it is a very additive pastime. I also use kmt for handle material and pinning really a great bunch of folks work there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yip, very helpful. i have just put Tormek Grinder on their seconds page. My hand are taking strain and I just don't have the strength to hold a blade while grinding anymore. hope you will post some pics and info on the General Knife Discussion section.

User

I have had my eye on that tormek for a while now... i usually check to kmt bargain page every couple of days. But i am broke at the moment just converted my lathe to run of a vsd and industrial motor after burning out its Chinese wiring. If you need to sell your grinder quickly you should try a Facebook second hand group. It always worked faster than gumtree or olx for my stuff.

Oh and i will be posting as things progress... to be honest i had not realized this thread was on the introductions page until now.

Thanks, I will look at the fb groups, maybe I should add it on here as well....... I would be Happy to trade for a nice 357 Revolver or leaver action.....

welcome

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2