Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    User

Default Re: DM 4 general ebquiry

I see its was previously discussed as well

http://www.gunsite.co.za/forums/show...cting-from-DM4

No, there has never been an issue with buffer tubes, or failure to extract. Since hundreds have been built, there will always be the odd exception with an issue..but the nice thing about buying local is that we don't stop until it is fixed. All guns are tested, all guns fire 5.56 fine, and we are not aware of any "shooting day" with a gun that had an issue.
    We ARE aware of several major security company testing days where they tried to break them, and didn't...and ended up placing substantial orders.
    And a major Metro dept that has ordered a decent amount.
    So yeah....if there is an issue, contact us or even better, arrange to pop round.
    Upgrades since the early ones include steel gas blocks, locally made 1 piece buffers, and other parts. But most of those have been changed out already.

The recoil buffer broke on my Friend's DM4. It was replaced with a better 1PB one from DSG promptly and at no charge via Wildman Ermelo. Still one of my most desired rifles, ever !

User

I found out this past weekend that a friend of mine had his DM4 buffer break on him.

Yeah, the early (imported) ones were 2 piece and especially in shorter barrel guns, could come apart. But once that was picked up, we had a far better and stronger one made locally that is one piece and goes no problems at all, and will change them out anytime, free of charge, with no time limit. Just let him contact us and we'll arrange to get one to him.

User

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSheerGuns View Post
    Yeah, the early (imported) ones were 2 piece and especially in shorter barrel guns, could come apart. But once that was picked up, we had a far better and stronger one made locally that is one piece and goes no problems at all, and will change them out anytime, free of charge, with no time limit. Just let him contact us and we'll arrange to get one to him.
    So much win

Banned

Now that's great service!

User

Thanks DSG, who should he speak to there?

User

DSG got my mate sorted with a new buffer in record time. Thanks DSG!

User

I bought my DM4 from DSG a while ago and have used various types of ammo with no issues at all.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast