User

Default Re: New Trijicon HD XR

See 2 posts above.

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

Quote Originally Posted by inn3rs3lf View Post
    See above post :)
    Ja... we've sold quite a few.

If you tried to contact us via FarceBook messenger, a PM on GS, or with a Ouija board you will discover that we can't/don't respond. Phones, email, however get a swift and effective response... just as we request in all our marketing ;-{>}
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

User

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo16 View Post
    See 2 posts above.
    (I have contacted a certain dealer on multiple occasions and have yet to et a reply from them). TacShac is that certain dealer. I have called them twice, and was told that I must send an email, as she is busy. Sent the email. No reply. Called again a week later, same thing, sent an email. No reply. Sent another email two days ago...no reply. I have also written on their Facebook wall. No reply.

So I would like to support a different store.

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

(I have contacted a certain dealer on multiple occasions and have yet to et a reply from them). TacShac is that certain dealer. I have called them twice, and was told that I must send an email, as she is busy. Sent the email. No reply. Called again a week later, same thing, sent an email. No reply. Sent another email two days ago...no reply. I have also written on their Facebook wall. No reply.

So I would like to support a different store.
    Dude, seriously... I don't even know who you are, so it's a little difficult to answer you in specifics. Lynette has no record or recollection of your mail or of speaking to you on the phone. She apologises nonetheless.
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

Got mine delivered earlier this week in no time at all from time of order from Tac Shac. It is the best gun purchase I have made in a very long time. Like the difference between night and day. I am SOOOO happy with mine. It enhances the usability of the entire pistol by 75% in my perspective. I say so because now it is actually usable at night - add 50% (despite already having the Surefire weaponligts) and add another 25% improvement for use during daylight. These sights are really something else.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Dude, seriously... I don't even know who you are, so it's a little difficult to answer you in specifics. Lynette has no record or recollection of your mail or of speaking to you on the phone. She apologises nonetheless.
    I’m not here to debate. My initial posts stated that I contacted the shop numerous times without a reply and left it as such. I never wanted any answers from you.

Either way, thank Lynette for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there, I have literally been run off my feet the last couple of months, I must apologise if this has slipped through the cracks...I did deal with a Trijicon enquiry today - hopefully it was you (not sure if you are Jayson), otherwise please just let me know and I will get onto it straight away.

I’m not here to debate. My initial posts stated that I contacted the shop numerous times without a reply and left it as such. I never wanted any answers from you.

Either way, thank Lynette for me.

User

Sent a pm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2